Chapter 31

(A/N: WARNING. There will be a restricted scene in this chapter)

Unknown P.O.V

It was lunch time, Alvera dump all her stuff into her locker. She shut it she walk towards the cafeteria. Everyone were spreading rumors about her, like saying she's in a coma or something. Which it was ridiculous, I mean who would believe that shit?.

All eyes were on her, as she walk passed them a grin grew on her face when she saw her friends. Cody and Adien, are still clueless about her begin here while the girls knows it. She place her hands, on their shoulders and said "Hey I'm back"

In a nick of time, they turn around and met her eyes Cody grins unexpectedly tears pour out on the corner of his eyes. On the other hand, Adien just sit there rooted on the seat. The girls laughed, a small chuckle escape from her lips.

"Holy God, are you real?" Cody poke her cheek. She nod "Yeah I'm real, still in human flesh"

He hugged her, in a friendly way and pulled back. "Don't you ever, leave like that!"

She chuckle "I won't leave, don't worry" she pull back, she wave her hand to Adien's face "Adien, you're not dreaming so stop staring at me like a ghost"

He grins, he hugged her tightly everyone laughed "You need to tell us what happened" He said.

She nod and pull away from his grasp. All the sudden, Chris wrap his around her waist and peck her lips. The guys, stare at them like they grew another head while the girls trying to hold their sequels.

"And that also" Cody pointed to Chris. She chuckle, Chris pull her and place it on his lap wrapping his arms around her waist.

Alvera P.O.V

My friends were staring us, waiting for me to tell the whole story to them. I glance to Chris he gave a sweet smile and peck my forehead. "It's all started when I was walking..."

**

I've told them, the day when I got kidnapped by Andre and even told them about the horrible torture. Lastly on how

I escape, the epic fights and so on.

After a few minutes, I saw some water works Joyce and Ava crying the eyes out. While Cody and Adien, are trying to hold their tears but mostly it's Adien coz Cody wiping his tears off.

"Chris, you're lucky you killed that dickhead" Joyce sniffed. "Yeah if I was there, I've would cut his STDs dick and let the wild animals eats it" Ava butts in.

I laugh along with Chris. "Ten what's up with the lovely dovey here?" Adien smirked. I rolled my eyes "Okay fine, it's all started when I confessed to him that I love him. Then unexpectedly, he have the same feelings to me"

I turn my side, Chris grins he kiss my lips I smile at him. I look the rest, they look at me in awe. "Al did you have a miscarriage?" Cody asked. My eyes pooled, I nod Chris hugged me tightly "It's because he shot her, from the back to block me from getting hit" He explained.

"Oh" He replied. Everyone went slience, Joyce wipe a few tears along with Ava. "Hey guys, enough with crying! like I've said everything will be fine"

All of them, look up and slowly a smile spread on their faces. "hey how about, we go to the club this Friday night?!" Adien cheered.

We all cheered I laughed in response. The bell rang, we all stood up and went to our next period I wave to my friends and left with Chris.

***

It was the last period, just in time the bell rang. I quickly pack my things, I went outside Chris was leaning locker while listening with his earphones in. He was busy, bobbing his head to the music.

A small smirk, played on my lips I walk towards him. I pull his earphones out "What the F-" He turn around, he met my eyes his eyes soften. "Babe, don't dare do that!"

I stick my tongue out, he chuckle and playfully glare at me "you're so busy, listening music not aware of your surrounding"

He shrugged his shoulder "It was the way, to kill time let's go" He intertwined my hands with mine and went to his car as we drove off.

After a few minutes, we stop at the garage I went out and slung my on my shoulder. Chris grab, my butt from behind I turn around and glare at him.

"What the hell?"

He smirk "What, I'm trying to that for the whole day"

I rolled my eyes "So perverted" He gave me an innocent look "But you love me"

I chuckle "Then you're lucky" and that I went to my room first.

I put my bag away, I went to the shower in need of warm bath from the tiring day. I stripped off, I turn on the shower and start washing with the vanilla and rose soap.

After that, I turn it off I wrap myself with a towel and went out. I slip on my Victoria secret, undergarments I turn around and met those blueish grey eyes I froze.

Chris P.O.V

I stood there, staring those sexy body she slip on those seductive red lingre. I can feel, my little friend poking out from my pants. She turn around, she met my eyes it's like a moment I slowly walk towards her. She stood rooted, on the floor looking into my eyes.

I held her face, those crystal like eyes are staring back at mine. I kiss those luscious lips, she kiss me back I wrap my arms around her waist as she untangle my hair. I pull her legs, I put it around my waist and carried her on the bed.

I lie on top of her, I stare at her she look so irresistible I lick her bottom lips asking for entrance. She accepts it, I deepen the kiss her breath are getting hotter. I kiss her jaw and neck she moans. I unclasps her bra, I took off her undergarments off I took my clothes out leaving my boxers on.

Those blue eyes, held lust she rubbed her hand down on my abs my little friend is poking out from my boxers. I lean on her breast, sucking it while my hand groping her other breast. Her moans are getting louder, I stare at her and asked "Babe, do want this?"

She nod "Yes, I want this just put it in" I grin, I took out my boxers and take my condom from my wallet and put it on. I spread her legs, I thrust in she moan louder while shouting my name numerous time. I lean in, I kiss her forehead she grip my back hard went I went into climax.

"Can I be on the top?" She asked. I nod I rolled over and lie down. She put my little friend, into her and sit on my area as she move her hips like riding a horse. I groan I move synching her pace. She lean in and start kissing me I pull away "I love you" I said. She smiles "I love you too"

______________________________________________ COMMENT & VOTE