Chapter 23

Alvera P.O.V

"You what?!" both my parents shouted. I sigh "yes, I'm pregnant and it's my boyfriend's " I glance to Andre who are seated opposite me.

"Tell me it's a dream" Mom shook her head. While dad, stay quite he look between me and Andre. Chris held, my hand tight he keep glaring to Andre.

"Mr Winefleid and Mrs Winefield, I'm will take the responsibility of Alvrea and my child" Andre said.

"I don't think, I want you to get in the way of their marriage. I also don't want, the unborn child to get hurt let's just keep this as a secret. Let Chris, be the father of that child even though it's not his flesh you'll be out of the picture. Alvera stay, away form him in other words you'll be a stranger to him" Dad said with authority.

"It's true, sweetie you guys just get married and begin a mom is not easy especially it's not from your lawful husband" Mom stated.

"Yes thank you, John and Miranda for agreeing this. I promise, to take care of beloved wife here and my future child" Chris look at me and smile.

Mom look at me, in awe while dad gave the approval look. I noticed, Andre rolled his eyes and grumble under his breath.

"That's good son, just call us mom and dad. Take your time, to call us that and plus I'm proud of you" Dad grin.

Mom and dad stood up and left the house leaving me, Chris and Andre alone. The atmosphere was awkward I nudge Chris.

"Chris, can you leave for a second I need to talk to him" I give him the pleading look.

He sigh "Okay, I'll be in the living room and you fucker if you'll try to do something to my wife I'll kill you" His eyes, never stop glaring at him. He stood up, he peck my forehead and left.

"So this will be the end huh?" his eyes, are trying to avoiding me. I nod "I'm sorry" my eyes are pooled.

"Nah, It's my fault I shouldn't done that a lot. If only, I can control things wouldn't be like this"

"There's nothing, we could do now we can't go back time to restart all over again. All we can do, is to learn out mistakes from it"

"Yeah, I know life couldn't replay again. But now, we are both strangers I'm back to begin single and you're having my child and married to him" He blurted out. I can sense, his anger in him.

"Well, I can't do anything I can't disobey my parents. They will do everything, to make things settle and that's one method is to break up with you" 

"Then how about me?!, you had promised me Al that you won't leave me. And that's, because of your reasons. So who are you and what you had done to Alvera that I know?!" I flinched, from his out burst I never seen him this furious before.

"Andre, I'm still the old me. I have not, change please ju-" He smack, his hand on the table loudly. His eyes are scary, he stood up, he lean in my face my body was rooted on the chair I can't even move.

Those green eyes, stare at me intently my tears rolled down my cheeks. For the first time, I'm scared of him his old smile have gone I really missed the old him.

I was about to move, but he grab my wrist tightly prevent me moving away from him.

"You know, the day I met you was best day. I had, fall for you I still remembered you rejected me and said 'love is bullshit to me' " he chuckle remembering the sweet memories.

"I tried my best, to keep you happy and I always crave your heart and soul like everytime. I still remembered, your moans and the way your hips move to me" he added.