Chapter 17

Andre P.O.V

Someone, is poking my face I groan and rolled to another side. But, the poking still continue I groan again and push the hand away from my face. A small, giggle ringing my ears my eyes flutter opened my beautiful girl lie next to me. She gave, me a small smile I replied it I put my arms around my waist and bring closer to me. She sigh, she peck my lips.

"Wake up, sleepy head" she smile. I shook my head "No, let's stay in bed for the whole day"

She push, my arms away she stood up with the sheet wrap around her body. "Nope we can't, we need to go to school"

I sigh "Whatever, but I'm taking a shower with you" I stood up and walk towards her. She move, away I tried to catch her but she able to escape and went to the shower locking the door.

"Till this, day you can't even catch me!" she shouted. I feel, she was smirking behind those door.

"But, I will one day! I will!" I chuckle. I walk towards, another room to get dressed.

Alvera P.O.V

After I took, a warm shower I wrap a towel around my body and went of the shower. I took, my undergarments form my drawer and wear it. I slip, into my ripped skinny jeans with some lose top with sneakers I toss my hair into a messy bun. I applied, some mascara and lip gloss I took my bag and went to the kitchen.

Andre, was busy eating poptarts at the island I went through my cabinet for cereal.

Hmm, let's see Lucky charms, Cheerios, Froot loops and Fruity pebbles....

I smile, to myself and grab Froot loops I took a bowel and pour some milk in it. But, to spoil my mood the box was empty wow just great. I sigh, and pour Lucky charms instead. I sit opposite, Andre his eyes never leave mine I ignore it and start munching my cereal.

"Gosh, babe stop being moody over a cereal" He shook his head.

I raised an eyebrow "Froot loops, always starts my day it was the best cereal"

He raised his hands in surrender "Woah, just saying I don't know you will be mad of it"

I sigh "I'm not, just hate it". He took another, bite of poptarts "Well atleast, you have other cereal to eat"

I grumble, a few words and finished my food I put the bowel in the sink and wait for Andre who was eating like a turtle.

"Finished" he said with a mouth full. A small chuckle, escape from my lips he look cute when he does that.

I slung my bag, on my shoulders while he do his and we went to his car. I sit, on the driver seat with he seated next to me.

He look, at me with worried "Please drive, safe okay don't go over the speed limit because th-"

I held, my hand to his face "Calm down, you said you trust me on this. I just wanna, to get the feeling of driving again since you always drive"

He sigh, he gave a gentle grip on my knee and smile "Okay, just making sure but if you don't follow the rules I'm not letting you drive again"

"Yes, daddy I'll drive safely and I always love you" I mock. He rolled, his eyes and continue staring the road. I turn, on the radio and 'Shower by Becky G' was played I smile and start the engine and drove off.

"You light, me up inside like the 4th of July whenever you're around. I always, seem to smile and people ask me how well you're the reason why. I'm dancing, in the mirror and singing in the shower..." I sing along.

Andre chuckle, he continued "La La La..."

I punch, his arm playfully he smile and peck my cheek.