Chapter 21

Alvera P.O.V

One month later...

I was woke up, by the alarm I groan and rub my eyes. I look on my phone and sigh today it's the day that I'll be a 'wife' to that idiot. The whole night, I can't even sleep a wink I kept thinking what's gonna happen  with this thing in the way of my life. I sit up straighter, and have a long thought debating myself to disappear myself or stay this plan.

The door, opened reveal both of my parents they look each other with a smile plastered on their faces. They are seated, opposite me I gave them the best smile I have. Mom took, my hand and stroke it with so much expression run through her face. Whlie dad, his eyes never leave mine.

"Oh Jesus, my daughter is growing up" mom smile. Me and dad chuckle.

"Mom, I'm just sixteen" "But you're still my baby sweetie" Mom replied. "Sorry honey, she will be a fine lady and had a child soon" Dad grin.

"Mama Papa, I'm a teenager and of course I'll be a fine lady" I wink to my dad. He pinch my cheeks, I groan and smack his hand away.

"But you're growing up sweetie and you're getting married by today" Mom give me a pointed look.

I gave her a small smile "I know, today it's the day I'm getting married to Chris. But no pressuring us,  to produce a child Mama"

Dad laugh, mom glare at him "Okay, kiddo go take a shower or something you'll turn into a princess later"

I nod, mom and dad left I went to my shower and do my morning routine.

**

I look myself, in the mirror I can't believe the girl in the mirror it's me. The beautiful, white gown really fits my body with some details in it. My hair, was put up into a bun with the small crown on top my head and the veil behind it. Even the makeup, was perfect with matching heels.

I sigh, my eyes are pooled this is the day I'm stuck with my enemy for months. It's the day, I'll be living in hell I'm gonna hate this for the rest of my life.

"Oh sweetie, don't cry" Mom smile. I nod

"No Mama, I just felt...I don't know"

She chuckle "Don't worry, it's normal for the bride to feel like this just relax"

I sigh, I look the mirror and twirl myself I like the gown followed it smoothly it felt like a princess or something. The door, opened and reveal Nora she smile she walk towards me and gave me a hug.

"I can't believe, this would be the day" she pull back, a tear slid on her cheek.

"Oh God, stupid tears Randa tissue emergency" Nora said. Mom chuckle, quickly a box of tissue and pass it to her. She took it, and wipe her tears off.

"Nora, she's the bride and why the hell you become so emotional?" Mom raised an eyebrow.

Nora blow the tissue "I don't know, I just felt happy when Vera agreed to be my stupid son's wife"

"Awww, my little Bestie is sensitive" Mom tease. Nora hit, her arm playfully "Shut up, Randa I'm not little neither of you too"

I can't help, to let out a small chuckle "Oh Please, Nora just admit you're one sensitive ass"

To Nora, maturity she showed her touge to her "Nope, I'm not"

"Whatever" Mom muttered. Lisa appears, from the door she grin ear to ear. "Okay, ladies! it's time!"

We all nod, I held my dress a bit higher and followed the three of them out of the house. I carefully, went into the car and sit on the back seats the car drove off I grip my hands tight. I felt nervous, to this whole thing what if I fall down on the aisle?. Yeah I know, he is not the guy I would like to marry but it would be embarrassing if I do something stupid there.