Problem?

Hey pups, I'm sorry if I update weirdly I have school and other stuff to get through so I apologise againbut I hope you like this story so far

================================

another time skip** 5 years

Hiccups Pov

I am now twenty years old and have excelled in all my training and I have made a lot of new inventions like the flaming sword I call Inferno. I have also made Toothless a fully automatic tail that can change from fully automatic to manual because Toothless likes it when we fly together. Along with that, his tail is fireproof because I sewed his shed scales onto the leather. I also made myself a fireproof flying suit, mask, and hooded cape. (All fireproof things are covered with Toothless' scales that he had shed over the five years) I have quickly gotten used to dragons speaking and my new powers and I use the powers to help me save and protect the wild dragons the people that I bump into have given me the name 'Dragon Conqueror'.

Hey, guess what I am doing now; saving a Dragon a speed stinger to be exact. I can train/befriend all the dragons except for the Red Death and a few others.

The Speed Stinger is stuck in a simple leg trap and by the looks of the stinger and the trap he has been here a while. "Hey my name is Ryder and I'm here to help I am not here to hurt you do you have a name?" I ask. " No, I do not have a name but I do know yours great Dragon Conqueror." The speed stinger says and bows. "I will give you the name Dash, how do you like it?" I said " I think that it will do me a great honor to be named by you, Conqueror. " The Speed Stinger that I named Dash said. After I finished taking Dash out of the trap and rapping the wound in gauze, I took him home because he wanted to see the Alpha.

**another time skip ** five weeks

We were flying and having fun doing tricks and stunts when we flew over an island, I thought that we were high enough that if they saw us, they would not be able to get a bola around us. I was wrong. " NIGHT FURY" "shoot it down" was all I heard before a bola wrapped around Toothless’ tail and sent toothless and me plummeting towards the ground. I blacked out before we hit the ground so I do not know what exactly happened.