Free

Toothless Pov 

As we were flying through the sky, I asked Hiccup “Hey Brother are you okay? What did they do to this time and do not say anything I can smell your blood and it is a few days old so it is not from the fight just now,” he replied with a “later,” “I am going to get it out of you eventually I just hope you know that... do I need to at least drop you off at the healing cave?” “No granny Runa helped heal me I have nothing to add to her already perfect healing job,” he replied to my question.

Hiccup's Pov

I need to try harder to not get captured by them anymore the stress is going to put Toothless into an early grave I just do not want to tell him that I was whipped again. I know how protective he is of me I just hope that he does not think that is worse than it is.

As we get back to the sanctuary, I am happy to see Alpha again he is nice to talk to and he also helped me when I was learning to be a dragon and how to effectively use their powers. I had to learn how to properly aim when shooting a spike or plasma/fireball I also had to learn how to control my body temperature and I had to learn how to stop when running so I do not hurt myself for example if I stop the wrong way I could either dislocate or break my knee bones.

There were a few people that I had either met or reacquainted within my travels one of them being Johan though he does not know that it is me he is trading with. I do tell him stories of my battles and the dragons that I can train. Johan even has himself a female black and teal terrible terror that he lovingly named Fireheart. Johan now goes around telling my stories to the villages that he visits though Fireheart stays under the deck when he is in any villages, he also uses her to send me messages if he needs help. If I want to contact him, I use my black and white female terrible terror that I named Noir.

I have made new allies, The Wing Maidens and The Defenders of The Wing. They are both lovely groups of people and when the leaders met each other they hit it off quickly and became wonderful friends.