I told her

"I'm, umm... You know about, I'm spiderman!!!" The look on her face, meant that she did not approve. Now she thinks I'm insane.

"Peter, your a great guy, but there is no way, AT ALL, that you are spiderman!" She shouted. After Gwen finished I pulled her into the basement of my house, do no one would know.

"Give me a minute to change." If she didn't believe me after this, I'll have to find a new girlfriend. But no one will replace Gwen.

After I finished changing, I knew she wanted to believe. But she couldn't, that's just how I had felt.

"Watch this." I did a triple back handspring, back tuck, arial, then a back walk over, But, She still didn't believe me. So I decided to show her how I can stick to the wall climb it walk on the ceiling, then I also pretended to throw Gwen's phone back into her room, than said "I thought you might need this."

"Oh, but, you're, why do you let Flash pick on you!" She said trying shove me. You know I'm strong, but Gwen, she's so weak, I didn't even budge.

"So no one will know, it really stinks. I could be a jock, or even like a drama geek, but no, a nerd. I have to be because I was a nerd before I got my powers, so I have to stay like a nerd." I had said rather, sadly. I've excepted the fact that I'll never be able to be a popular, but Gwen couldn't. "Hey," I said. "Don't be sad, I'll take you for a swing around New York." I said while spinning her in a circle with my web.

"Peter, I'm home!" I froze staring at the steps, hoping she wouldn't come down. I webbed Gwen's mouth shut. Still staring at the stairs. I webbed the doors closed. "Peter!" I tipped toed to the emergency exit. And carefully dragged Gwen towards it. "Peter, where are you! I brought home leftover Pasta-ronni!" As much as my stomach was growling, I have to leave. She opened the door. "Peter!" She saw me. I ripped the web off Gwen's face before Mae saw it.

"It's not what it looks like, I'm, you know," I say.

"I got him a birthday party gig for my brother's party next week. He's gonna be spiderman." Gwen says, wow, she's a good liar.

"Yea, Gwen helped me make the costume." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me then!" Aunt Mae yelled.

"Because I was embarrassed." I said looking down.

"Get that ridiculous costume off! You know he's a villain right!" She said walking away. When she got upstairs, I growled.

"Don't listen to her Peter. It's just J Jonah Jamison." Gwen said trying to be comforting. I still was angry though.

"He's tricking everyone into thinking he's the good guy. Sometimes, I even think he's right. What if, I turn into like doctor octopus or like the guy who killed your dad." I can't even look up.

"You won't, you're to good for that, trust me." She smiled.

"You still wanna go for that swing?" She wrapped her hands around me, and we took off, around the city that never sleeps, I think I know how the city feels.