What a shocker!

She spoke to me blissfully and quietly. "Who are you? Why did you choose me?"

"I'm Peter, and you were the only one not screaming 'Oh I love you!' " I said trying to mock my Fan Girls.

"You are famous. I just moved in." She stroked her fingers through her beautiful thick red hair.

"Just? I can ugh, walk, or um, swing ya home?" I pointed my arm towards the city. She smiled.

"I would like that. A lot." She said pushing her hair out of her face. Then, the building started to shake. Then she fell. I could almost see Gwen's body. I froze at the thought.

"Gwen." I whispered to myself. I jumped off of the building. I swooped underneath Mary Jane. Trying to save her from the same tragic death Gwen had faced. I carefully webbed her, and me around a flag pole. She was alive, alright, and breathing. Me on the other hand, had broken my arm trying to save her. The pain of it all shot through my body. I carefully lowered me an Gwen- no I mean Mary Jane down.

"You saved me." She said shocked that she was still alive.

"All in a hard day's work." I smiled graciously.

"We could've died." With that we sat in silence. She stared at the ground, I put my suit on and swung over to the building. Shocker. That was his name.

"Hello there Partner, why shoot you must be that Spider Varmint? Am I right?" He said with a thick Southern drawl.

"Yes, and you must be that outlaw messin with this town. There ain't room for the both of us." I said in my best old western accent.

"You be pretty brave to mess with me. Spiderboy. That's who ya are?"

"Nah, technically I could be spider boy but I'm not. I'm Spider-Man next-generation." Miles said landing beside me.

"How touching. Do ya want for me to get y'all a room?" He said grinning.

"Bruh, he's like six years older than me." Miles laughed.

"Can you take me home." Mary Jane said motioning over to us.

"Nah darlin, how 'bout 'cha stay for dinner!" He said blasting both me and Miles.

"No, we already ATE!" I said throwing a truck at him. He blasted the truck to smithereens.

"How about round two next Saturday here around high noon. I might friendly and now. I don't want to miss that now do I? See you darling and the two Spider Varmint."

A/N: how do you feel about shocker? Do you think he will have a huge influence on the relationship of Peter Parker and Mary Jane? Or will Jose's Pizza get eaten? Find out in the next chapter of Spiderman or Peter?