Prolouge ~ Saved at Last

Abuse

Abuse..

Torcher..

Experiments..

Everything was pure heck. She didn't know what to do, she was told to stay where she was. There was a intruder. A good one. But, she didn't know.

"Lock all doors, this is NOT a drill!" Doctor List was serious. Strucker was staying with his prized pupil. A girl he calls the "Darkened Child."

"Dear child.. whoever comes in here you kill, even if it's a soilder of mine, you understand?" She nodded. "Good." He ruffled her hair. "Struck will be right back."

"No you won't.." She says softly. She gets up, looked out the window.

             2nd

"Who is trying to get Strucker?"
You said to yourself.

"Captain America."

You turned quite quickly, using your powers to grab a nearby sharp object. It was just Wanda, she and Pietro has been frenemies to you. They are trying to get Strucker to give them more attention.

"Oh.. it's you." You said. "Look, if your going to survive, you need to stay in your room." Wanda said trying to get you to follow her. "Strucker told me to stay here.." she sighed. "..fine, see if Pietro and I care if you get hurt." She walls off.

"..god, I hate those two." You shuffled your legs. "'You're gonna die.' Please, I know how to care for myself." You mocked her.

A shield then broke the window. "AHHH!!" You screamed scared. "Please don't kill me.." You put your hands above your head.

You see non-other then Captain America. You quickly back into a wall. Then you open your mouth.

"..who are you?"

"I'm Captain America, but, my real name is Steve Rodgers."

"..a-are you like the rest of them? You're gonna hurt me..?"

Steve knelt down. "Of course not, I'm not a bad guy."

"Why did you kill them then?" She slowly scooted away from him.

"I did it because, they could have hurt you more." She looked down and slowly got up.

"I'm sorry." Steve was still on his knee. "It's okay.. you're alright." She put his arms around his neck.

"Thank you, Captain America." She hugged the blonde super-soilder. After her hug she asked a question that will stick with him for a while.

"Are you gonna take me to a orphanage?"

She looked into his ocean blue eyes. "..no, I won't. I'm taking you with me."

"R-Really? Thank you!" She cried and jumps into Steve's arms. There was a bang. Just outside. The girl screamed. "Shh.. it's okay." The door bursted open.

"AHHH!!" She screamed. "Mr. Steve! It's him!" She pointed at a man with a medal arm. "Run! Please!"

..and so he did.

A/N! This is a book that will start in a few weeks once I finish In My Arms this will be my goal.

Mystery Girl and Stuck in the Middle will be on hold!

Sorry. ;(

But, I have a surprise story for my ppl. >:~>