Ⅵ ⵓ Thə Шiи†əɾ Ƨ೦i∟ᑯəɾ

.

..

...

You blink as you see a bright light in your eyes.

Hearing voices around you, you look around, seeing two recognizable faces.

Rumlow and Pierce.

You look down at your hands, they have some special restrains on them.

Pierce walks over to you, with a stupid grin written all over his face.

"Nice to see that you're up, darling, too bad daddy isn't gonna see you anytime soon."

You growl like a lion, making the two men smirk.

"Don't worry darling, you're going to be a great addition to HYDRA.."

You stopped growling, looking at him confused, raising an eyebrow, "HYDRA?"

Pierson smirked larger.

"Yes sweetie, HYDRA, where you and your father's best bud are going to be held.

You look over at your father's bestest friend from the 40s, he looks at you with pale blue eyes.

It looks like he's.. broken.

His facial expression reads nothing, he is just staring at you.

"What did you to him?"

Rumlow looked at Bucky, and chuckled.

"Brain-washined, like we're gonna do to you."

You growled again, making Pierce clap his hands.

"Attention gentlemen," The scientists stopped whatever they were doing, looking at Pierce.

"We have two important parts Steve Roger's life with us, his bestest friend since the 40s, and his adopted daughter, Y/N. We will be upgrading her powers, better than they have ever been before."

The scientists looked at you.

You stare at them.

"I want two of you to be finding out what her secret weapon is."

"Good luck with that, bud." You said with a cold tone.

Pierce looked at you, he raised his hand up, making you close your eyes and look the opposite direction.

He chuckled.

"Even the bravest heroes have a coward side.."

He got up and walk to Bucky.

"You, don't say a word to the kid, any past missions, no nothing."

Bucky didn't nod or anything, Pierce got impatient and slapped him.

"Hey! Don't treat him like that!" You screamed at him, causing the men in the room to stare at you.

"That's it.. I want her memory wiped, NOW!"

The scientists try to make him rethink.

"Pierce.. she's too young, it's going to—"

"Fine, we'll keep her like that, but everyone work on finding this kid's power, you understand?"

"Yes, Pierce."

He left the room, making you stay silent.

You saw Rumlow deadly stares at you, you just let it go, and do nothing.

"Get Pierce! Now!"

You hear scared people running out of the room.

You ask them what's going on with you, they say nothing.

You growl, "THEN LET ME GO!" Your screams make glass shatter and metal clank.

"AHHH!"

You look down at your restrains, they were free, then at Bucky's they weren't.

"Uncle Bucky, dad and I will get you out of here, I'm sorry, but, I need to let dad now I'm okay!"

You ran out after that, feeling stupid.

"I could have helped him.."

You started cursing at yourself, making your way out of the lab door.

Hoping everyone is okay, and safe..