Ⅳ ⵓ Μʌиh∪и†

A few boring minutes later

Y/N

Pierce was still chit chatting with dad. I just sat on dad's right side. The oldie brought up Gramps.

They known each other for 5 years.. it didn't surprise me because, he's know lots of other people for longer times than that.

Back to story, he's just, odd to me, Pierse is.

"So.. Y/N, where are you from?" God, that have me chills.

I glanced at dad. He just nodded. I guess that meant to talk.

"Uhm.. well, I'm from Sakovia, lots of people know I'm adopted by the one and only Steve Rodgers, and I'm kinda anti-social..

I didn't even look him in the eyes. There were too many wrinkles in the way. (lol sorry, YOUNG POWER!!)

He smirks. "So what kind of powers does the child have Captain?"

Dad glanced up at him. "Dark magic, telekinesis, and, a secret power.."

Pierce looked at me when he said that. I didn't plan on showing him. Dad stopped the meeting.

"Y/N and I have to go. Hope you figure out who did this."

"Captain.." Dad looks at him.

"I'll mess with anyone if they try to cover up tracks, right now, that's a fact. Anyone."

Dad nodded. "Understood."

The walk was quiet.

The elevator as well, but when I open my mouth.

"Dad?.."

He looks down at me. "What's up kiddo?" I look down shyly, my left hand rubbing my right elbow.

"Are we safe?"

He sighs. "Yes kiddo.. nothing's gonna take us apart."

"What is the government does?"

He looked away. "You won't, I promise. You're my princess, and I'm your protector right?"

You nod and hug him, it's been a while..

The elevator doors open. Men come in.

Strange ones. It was S.T.R.I.K.E.

S E C O N D

You hid behind your fathers figure.

The last guys came in. Dad said that made me scared but also, smiley.

"Before we start.. anyone wanna get off?"

Silence then dad's punched in the face.

He tries to protect you. But, you help him by blasting those soilders. The men take you away from dad.

"LET ME GO!" You struggled to get out of the grasp.

"Lookie what we got here." Rumlow smirks. You spit in his face.

"DAD!!" You scream.

"PUT SOME RESTRAINTS ON THIS FLIPPING KID!"

You manage to get out of his grasp by blasting him in the face with your magic.

"Oh, kid, you have no idea what your doing to yourself." Rumlow smirked.

Two men grab your hands and put them to the wall. Steve was doing everything in his power to save you.

"Begging daddy to save you? Hah.. you are stupid to think that for a minute."

He zapped you and the vision went black. You couldn't do anything.

Ƨ † ə v ə

"Y/N!" Screams escaped my mouth. I launch myself on Rumlow, hoping to knock him out.

After a few words of talking, I knocked out the remaining men.

I come to pick Y/N and put her body to my chest. What did those fricks do?

I open the elevator door in to we guards running this way.

"OPEN THIS DOOR, ROGERS!" A guard yelled, but I didn't.

A plan popped into my head, but it may risk Y/N's life.

No! She's gonna make it! I back up with Y/N in the same position. I run to the opposite side of the the glass elevator and break it.

Then, flip over with hardly anytime left before I hit another glass roof but, Y/N was on my top.

I knew she'd be okay, with all her training. She's devolved impressive strength.

She woke up after we hit the floor.

She grunts. "D-Dad?.."

"You're okay, c'mon. We gotta go."

She gets up and runs with me, some guards shooting at us.

  Ψ  /  И

The so called "protectors" shot at dad and I. But, I shot back at put a force field around dad and I just in case.

We make it out successfully but, not just yet.