Ⅶ - Ͻivi∟ Шʌɾ

Tш೦ Ψəʌɾƨ ᒧʌ†əɾ

Bucky remembered Steve, falling in love with him, finally asking for him to marry him.

You finally had a complete family, even though you had two dads, you didn't mind not having a mom, Natasha is your mother figure, no one was going to change that.

You got along with almost everyone, Banner started warming up to you, after Ultron's attack you and Wanda become bestest of friends, despite your age difference.

Clint and Laura started letting you come to their home in Kansas.

(it looks like it's in kansas, so don't get mad if it's not.)

You were older than both of their children, but their daughter loved your purple powers.

Oh, you may be wondering where Pierce is, Gramps was actually alive, Pierce was killed in cold blood, that was what he deserved, he killed helpless people.

You were there, when he died.

"I'm not a mistake, I was kidnapped! They made me who I am today, and today, is the day the world will change, the second you die!"

Your powers powering up, you and Nick killed him, and you were known as a monster to the press.

Every Avenger was called that before, they told you that they didn't know you, and you are nothing but the brightest ray of sunshine to the team.

Your dads cared for you so much they were protective of you, you turned fourteen not too long ago.

Boys were a no-no, they were considered a bad thing.

Despite you being their daughter, you never hated it, they gave you everything.

Love,

Care,

and Family.

You couldn't ask for much more.

You even had to come
face-to-face with Loki, he adored you, your dads made a huge decision and made him your godfather.

All the Avengers objected, but later saw you and Loki's connection.

But, some people care about themselves more.

Even though Stark has been known to have a soft side for children, he distances himself from you.

You try talking to him, but he just says something cold, he made you mad.

Vision was a sweetheart, he made you feel wanted, he held you close when something went down in a bad way.

But, everyone changes, even relationships.

Today, something new came out.

Your dads, Sam, and you were on the run, Stark was after all of you, he need Steve the most.

You were in an abandoned building, hiding from the government.

It's hard being in the Rogers-Barnes family.

Let's check in on you...

Ψ / И

My dads, Sam and I have been wanted by Tony for a while now, he's too strict on this.

We need to get out of here.

"Y/N! We need to move, let's go."

Sam's voice made me jump.

"..okay, we'll be safe, right?"

Sam sighed and walked over to you.

"We aren't too sure kiddo.. they aren't after just Steve, they're after you.."

"M—Me?"

"N/N, you are a powerful kid, you're powers are what make you unique."

"But, my secret power, it's too much..!"

Sam wrapped his arms around me, hugging in a protective way.

"Those a-holes will have to get though us to get to you.."

Inchuckled.

"Language.."

I turned to see dad, the blonde one.

"Dad, he's just joking."

"Well, that's too much.,"

I started talking until a sharp pain in my neck comes into play.

"N/N!"

"Dad?.."

I say softly as I start to only see black.

"Y/N!"

Ahahhaahhaha!

sorry i skipped the rest of winter solider.

i really wanted to have civil war ready before spiderman far from home comes out, oh and yeah!

i'm continuing in my arms.

so enjoy that when it comes out ..!