Ⅹ - Ƨ೦ʍə†hiиɢ Ψ೦∪ D೦и❛† ƨəə Ξvəɾyᑯʌy

(iconic marvel moment)

The seven of you made it to the entrance of the plane yard.

But for your safety, Steve forced you to stay back, just in case, you would be your father's secret weapon.

"When I say something only you and I would know, you come out, got it?"

"Sure! I bet I know what is it!" You giggle, a smile appeared on your face.

"We'll be right here if you need anything."

"Got it, be careful."

"We will.."

You watch as the six of them run off in different directions.

Your father talking to at least four people, you starting getting bored.

"..how long does it take to just kick someone's booty hole?"

"Underoos!" Stark's voice was heard yelling out, then a kid in blue and red spandex comes flying out of nowhere, stealing your father's shield.

More voices come out, no surprise more stuff happens and the real battles about to happen.

"OH NO! MY SHIELD HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ME, WHATEVER SHALL I DO?"

You giggle while you run out of your hiding spot, causing some magical stuff to happen.

The spandex kid goes crazy when he sees you, his mask goes very expressive just like Wade's, uh Deadpool, your very family-friendly favorite superhero.

"You have powers..?!"

You look at the kid with a neutral face, just shrugging.

"Enough chit-chat."

The teams just started getting into their own fist fights, you take on the spandex kid.

You purple magic starts appearing in the palms of your hands, while doing that the kid starts running towards you.

"..oh my god." You mumble in annoyance, the boy's fingers form into some sort of rock band motion, his little hand launchers launch out spider-like webs, getting your feet.

"You should move more, I've take down some pretty bad people myself, you?"

You roll your eyes and you say, "Have you been doing this type of stuff since you were eight?"

The boy's eyes widened making the mask's white eyes do the same.

"That's what I thought, now if you'll excuse me.." Your powers from your left hand comes out, releasing you from the webs, you look back up at the boy. "I have to get to my dads."

You give him a wave before running off, as he stands there, shocked, you see the prince and your father in their own little fist fight.

You decided to help your father, running towards the two men, you slow yourself down, causing you to slide on the concrete a little bit.

"Y/N?"

You look back at your father, you just wave at him, you look back at the prince.

"Why is she here? She's in danger."

Your eyes squint a little, you blink before talking to the Wakandan prince.

"I chose to come here, not them, my father did not kill yours, he isn't a bad guy, he was with us when all of this happened."

His brown eyes didn't change expressions, he didn't believe it, he sighed.

"There's enough proof, I'm sorry for what I am about to do."

You rose an eyebrow, and watch him push you to the side, he starts attacking your father.

"Dad!"

——

sorry for being a lazy ass. hope you enjoyed this chapter