Ⅰ ⵓ ᐱ Иəш Kiиᑯ ೦ғ Μiƨƨi೦и

Two years later

                       Two years later...

              Y/N

I was with my "old man." My first mission. Nothing was going to stop me from being with my dad, as long as I can.

"Y/N!" Dad called me. "Yes otter?"

(A/N - I watch a TV show where a doctor says "moder" instead of "mother" so, I kinda think otter goes with moder. So, let's just go.)

"Y/N, c'mon. I don't like that name." He chuckles. "Sorry sweetie."

"It's good dad! I keep on forgetting about that. HUE.."

Dad loves it when I'm on a mission with him. I'd like it if there was someone to dad to love.

Man or woman.. I don't care.

Anyways, there was some hostages, one of which being a SHIELD officer.

Sitwell..

The man gives me an odd feeling. Hopefully he doesn't make himself a double agent.

I just know he is. But, can't just think that.

"Dad, how much longer?" Daddio chuckles. "Less than a minute, pumpkin." I sighed.

"Better be." Aunt Natasha came up behind me. "Darling, heh, don't be too out there, as the soldiers may see you. " She ruffles my hair. "Oh Auntie Nat, you know me so well!" I hugged her. "I know. I did train you after all." She smiled.

"We're here."

"BYE FELICHAS!" I screamed. I then jumped out of the plane. "WOOHOO!" Dad jumped after me.

"Y/N M/N RODGERS!!"

"DAD! I BEIEVE I CAN FLYY!!"

He and I made it on to the ship. I laughed. "Dad.. haha! You should've seen your face."

"...N/N, just don't be, uhm, loud. Hah, sorry darling he patted my head.

Auntie Nat and STRIKE came out. STRIKE always gave me an odd feeling. But, never got me anywhere.

Dad kept on telling me to watch out.

"Dad, I'll be fine! I just throw them over the deck so, they'll never see the sunlight again!"

Dad looked at me with big eyes. "Uhm.. Yes!" He put his hand in my shoulder. "Go get 'em Tiger." I smirked and ran quickly, pushing soldiers off the boat.

"Sorry!" I giggled, then, I run to the STRIKE people. Poop.

It was.. ugh, I forget his name. I could care less. But, he did save me before. Hah! I've saved his butt more than he saved mine!

"Oh hey, uhm.." I snapped my fingers. "Rumlow." I looked at him. "..sorry, not really good at remembering."

He just chuckles. "You're alright, kid. Mind of you give us a hand?" I couldn't disagree with that.

"Yes, more kills, then I'll be as good as my dad." I jumped up and down.

"Quiet kid. The boat can hear uhm, sounds?" I nodded.

Rumlow and his team led me to a room. I'm guessing that's where the hostages are. I was about to use my magic but, Rumlow stopped me.

"Don't make too much noise, wait till someone gets out." He grabbed my hands, but, I got out of his grasp.

"..okay, thanks but, I'm gonna find dad." I jogged to him.

I saw Aunt Nat kicking balls. "Hey Sailor.~" She kicked the driver of the boat. It was nice seeing her kill some other people.

Butttttt, I like having some good kills too. Nat used her hook but there wasn't really anything she couldn't hook it on to so, she uses the sailor.

He was gagging. One of my favorite noises. Anyways, I kept using my blasts and they kept on coming but, I always kicked their balls.

"Y/N!" I turned as I saw dad running. "Where were you?" He looked over me for scars.

"I was with Brock and then, Aunt Nat. I was just trying to help." I shuffled with my arms crossed.

Dad knelt down. "I know you were, you're perfectly fine, besides, I thank you for coming to this mission." He got off his knee. "C'mon, we can both kick butt together."

-
Sorry guys this is short. I'm too lazy to write the whole boat part so, I'm just gonna time skip it to when you and Steve go to the museum. So yup night/morning/afternoon kids.