Ⅸ - ⅁əɾʍʌиy

(slay sebastian slay)

You put yourself in the way of your father, your powers start powering up.

"Y/N, I know he's your dad, but we need to take him—"

"No! You're just like them, you take my family away from me!"

You hear other footsteps, someone you've never seen before.

"Child, we have to let go sometimes."

You see a known face.

"Y/N, this needs to be done.."

"No, hate to say it but, you're only here to try to take my father away from my other father?"

She stopped and chuckled awkwardly.

"I'm not surprised, all you did was expect him to fall for you, gives me more reasons to hurt you Sharon Carter."

"Y/N/N.. please don't make us do this, we need James, Tony does.."

"Seriously? Aunt Nat, do you even know who that selfish playboy prick is?" You basically screamed out.

"He's your uncle!"

"Don't call him that! He's just jealous he doesn't have a family like ours!"

Your eyes were an angered purple, making everyone aim their weapons at you.

Tony was in the middle of the four, he looks down on you his eye full of pity.

"Y/N, this is already had hard as it is, don't make it any harder."

"I don't need your words, Stark!"

He gave up and blasted his glove's weapons at you, you already had your purple force field out.

"Child, just let your father go, he killed my father, and I am not letting him hurt anyone else."

"I don't even know you! So shut up!"

"I am T'Challa, king of Wakanda, and the Black Panther."

You crossed your arms with your eyes reading boredom.

"Child, just let us help, we just need to talk to your father, just please hand him over.."

You never hesitated saying no, you already knew something that would make the Avengers break in two.

"..no, he's my dad, and you're just as bad as Stark, I am not going to fall for tricks of the wealthy."

You gritted your teeth, and blasted the ceiling with your purple powers, it fell on top of the four people, but not Natasha, your aunt was the only person you could trust.

Your hand reaches out to your father's head, pulling out the commands from his mind, you grabbed his hands and kept asking over and over if he's okay.

He just grabbed you and hugged the death out of you, he quietly says he was not going to let his baby girl go.

You had your moments, and run to the exit, waiting for Steve to pick you up.

"We need to go now!"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The four of you were able to get out of there.

But, time wasn't being nice.

"Wanda, Clint!"

You jumped out of the car, basically tackling them, you haven't seen them in a while.

"Where's everyone?"

Clint sighed and looked at you in pity.

"The rest of us didn't sign.."

"..who did?"

"Vision, Nat, and Rhodey.."

"What's with the van?"

"Uhm, we got a new recruit." Clint says, the doors opened and there was a man who looked like he was in his early thirties.

As soon as the doors opened he jumped up, wide awake.

"Got some caffeine in him."

Turns out to be Scott Lang, Uncle Sam told you about him trying to steal some classified material from the Avengers' house.

"Captain America!"

"Scott Lang.."

The two men shook hands for a while.

"I'm shaking your hand too long, aren't I?"

Steve just lets go of him.

"Kid?

"She and Wanda here are our main power source.. call them for anything."

"Alright."

"What's her name though?"

"It's Y/N.." You say to him dully.

"Alright.."

Suddenly alarms start going off.

"What's going on?"

"They're evacuating the airport.."

"..."

"Plan?"

"There's a Quinjet, we need to get there, but be careful, Stark and his pals are here, sorry if you have to ruin your friendship with whoever you're fight with.."

"So, just try not to die?"

"..basically."

Everyone nodded, you were mostly nervous, Wanda nearby to help you.

"Y/N/N, everything will be fine, I promise.."

"I hope so too, Wanda.."

You both hug tightly, not wanting to let the other one go.

"We need to go, be quick and stay out of trouble."

"Kinda hard to do that if you're wanted by the government!"