1.

Kim Nishi= you.
Jeon Jungkook= your husband.
Kim Seokjin= elder brother.
Kim Taehyung= your other elder brother.
Park Jimin= your crush.

"Kim Nishi wake up!!!" Jin Oppa yelled.
"Oppa 5 more mins, please" I whined.
"Get up and get ready for your graduation. Did you forget it is today." Jin Oppa sighed.
"Oh no!! Oppa  I'm gonna be late shit!! shit!!" I  screamed while rushing to my closet.
"Aish this girl, I got your dress ready. Taehyung and I are gonna take you there. Get ready fast." He said and left the room.

Jin Oppa was more like a mother to me that my elder brother. My parents passed away when I was about 4 years old. So, since then both my brothers became my parents. Mostly, Jin Oppa he always took care of me as his daughter. Taehyung Oppa was more on the bully side, he did protect me especially from the 'boys' so throughout high school I had no boyfriend because of my brother Taehyung. He and his friends were big bullies. They all eyed every guy who came near me. Especially that shithead Jeon Jungkook. He was the one who used to report my every move to my brother. God he's so annoying, I hate him so much. But Taehyung Hyung has a best friend for whom I could die. Park Jimin oh god he's so hot, everytime I see him I feel like dying. But he never seem to pay attention to me #sadlife.

Your POV

My outfit was chosen by my Eomma/ Oppa Jin. I must say he has great fashion sense.

After getting ready I was waiting for my brothers in our living room

After getting ready I was waiting for my brothers in our living room. But instead of my brothers a familiar face came to the living room and sat across me. God it's was Jeon Jungkook, god I hate him.

Why was he all decked up? God he's coming to my ceremony

Why was he all decked up? God he's coming to my ceremony. He didn't even acknowledge me, he took the remote control and switched the tv on. Soon, both my brothers came to the living room.

"Nishi!! You look so beautiful

"Nishi!! You look so beautiful." Both my brothers said in unison.
"Oppa, both of you look handsome." I said while blushing.
They both hugged me. We started walking towards the main door and Jungkook followed us.

TIME SKIP to SCHOOL

I was pretty nervous, because in the car Taehyung Oppa mentioned about Jimin coming to the ceremony.

I was never the social butterfly type so I had no friends. So I just took a random seat between the other students.

After a while my name was announced so I went up to the stage to take my certificate. As I looked over to my brothers I saw Jimin standing with my brothers and clapping for me.

 As I looked over to my brothers I saw Jimin standing with my brothers and clapping for me

I swear my heart stopped the moment I saw him. I looked towards my brothers and they smiled at him. I even saw Jin Oppa with tears in his eyes. Suddenly, I don't know why but I looked at Jungkook and he was looking at me with out any expression. He's so mean at least he could have clapped for me.

After the ceremony ended my brothers decided to treat for dinner in a very posh restaurant.

At the restaurant

Taehyung Oppa already booked a table, so as we went there Jin Oppa sat on my left, but oh so weirdly Jimin sat on my right. My heart started beating so fast. He never spoke to me normally, he only used to say hi hello that was it. But yet he could make me blush. I want him so bad, so I tried being bold. I slipped my heels off and slid my legs up his leg and acted as if I didn't know it was his leg. He flinched at the sudden contact.

"Oh Jimin Oppa I'm so sorry." I said disappointedly.
"It's okay Nishi, I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose." He smiled at me and patted my shoulders.
I guess he looks at me like his younger sister. God I want to cry so bad. I hate my life.

After dinner we went to the parking lot, Jungkook and Jimin decided to crash at our place because it was past midnight and obviously Taehyung Oppa forced them to.
Jin Oppa was driving and Jimin sat next to him on the passenger seat. Jungkook was the first one to take the seat beside the window in the back.
"Nishi you're taking the middle seat." Taehyung Oppa said.
I looked at him with anger
"No I'm not you sit beside your friend." I practically barked at him.
"Stop hating on Jungkook so much and get inside the car now or else you're not getting any pocket money for 3 months." He said and glared at me.
God my brother is the worst. Without saying anything further I got inside the car and sat beside Jungkook and then Taehyung Oppa sat next to me and shut the car door.
It was so weird my thighs and knees were brushing against Jungkook's and I hated every moment of it. So I decided to not think about it and close my eyes soon I drifted off to sleep.

Jungkook' POV

I was looking out the window and suddenly felt something heavy on my shoulder. I swear if Nishi is on one of her rebellious moods I'll teach her a lesson. I looked to my right and saw her sleeping on shoulder. First she doesn't want to sit beside me and now she's sleeping on my shoulder, huh. Are you serious right now!! What does she think I am a pillow or what. Soon enough I felt her hands wrapping around my body, it felt so weird. I tried to break free but she only held me tighter. So I softly pushed head but no use, instead she nuzzled further into my neck. I felt her lips pressed against my neck. She was practically molesting me. Suddenly, one of her hands fell on my crotch. And I swear I wanted nothing more than to get her off of me. I looked at Taehyung to ask him for help but he was asleep as well. So I pinched Nishi's nose so she would move away and in response she clutched my manhood so hard that I let out a yelp. Which cause her and Taehyung to wake up. Both of them dumbfounded looked at each other not knowing what happened and after a while looked ahead. I was so pissed at her. She was basically on my nerve at this point. I never liked her 'I don't care about anything and I don't give a damn about anyone' attitude. Gosh she's annoying.