6.

I woke up in the middle of the night, the pain was much bearable. I felt a strong arm wrapped around my now clothed body. I was in a loose white t-shirt. I looked to my side and saw Jungkook's head nuzzled in my shoulder. I hate him, I hate his touch, I hate his everything.

I push him away, but he didn't move. He hold me even tighter than before, suffocating me. I shimmy away from his grip with much difficulty and head to the bathroom.

I stand there and look at the mirror and see that I was clean. I lift up the t-shirt and see there was no mess down between my legs as well.

"Why did he clean me?? Why is he acting as if cares all of sudden??!! First he rapes me and now he is acting this way. I hate him so much. I'll never give in, he can have my body but he'll will never have my heart." I say to myself.

I head back to the room and decide to go to my room to sleep. I can't stand to be with him in the same room, and let alone sleep with him in the same bed. I loathe him with all my heart.

I turn the door knob to open the door but a hand stops me from doing it. As much as I wanted to be confident but all the scenes flashed in front of my eyes making my knees weak. Fear took over me and I started shaking.

One of his hands snakes around my waist and lifted me up. I mean he is strong as fuck. He place me on the bed. I waste no time and quickly crawl away from him and hide under the sheets.

He says nothing and gets on the bed and lies down beside me. After a few moment he gets under the sheets and drags my body towards him. A small whimper leaves my mouth.

He presses my back on his hard chest and my ass on his crotch. He tangles his feet with mine and presses his face on my shoulder.

I tried to move away from him but now he placed his hand on my belly to hold me still on my place. He pressed his lips on my open shoulder causing shivers down my spine.

I didn't try to move anymore. I was afraid he will do something else if I move. His hot breathes are touching my neck, after what seems like forever I moved to turn to him because there was no way he was leaving me.

I turned around to face him. His eyes were close, lips parted I noticed a small mole underneath his lower lip which is way fuller than his upper lip. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps, he looks like an angel. And when he is awake I only see nothing but a monster.

I don't know what had gotten into me but I took my hands and placed my palms on his cheeks. I start to caress his cheeks, I then moved my hands to his forehead and move his locks away from his face. I hear soft snores coming out of his mouth making me snap out of it and I quickly move my hands away from his face.

I turn around to my previous position to face away from him. As I closed my eyes I hear him say in a low raspy voice

"Why did you stop? It was helping me fall asleep."

Oh shit!! Oh no!! What do I do. I didn't dare to turn around. I closed my eyes more tightly. He didn't say anything more, he pulled me closer and left an open mouth kiss on my shoulder causing a small moan to leave my mouth.

My eyes shot open hearing my own moan. What am I doing!! How can I like his forceful ways. I need to control. But how can I control my heart which was about to burst in any moment.

I breathed out deeply and closed my eyes. After a while I heard humming. Jungkook was humming a lullaby in my ears. His voice was angelic, my body gave in and I melted in his arms, his sweet melodious voice instantly made me fall asleep.

I was half sleep when Jungkook stopped humming and turned my body around to him. I unconsciously hugged him and placed my face on his chest. I felt him caressing my hair and mumbling something. Soon, I drifted in deep sleep in the warmth of his body.