2.

3 months passed away since my graduation day. But I didn't get admitted to any college. Our business was really not going well. So, for once I stayed home and acted like an adult and took care of my brothers. They were trying every possible way to save our company, but were constantly failing.

"Nishi can come here." Jin Oppa said in a low tone.
"Yes Oppa " I said and sat beside him on the couch.
"Nishi as you know our current situation, the bank didn't pass our loan, but when Jungkook's family heard about it they decided to merge both the Kim corporation and Jeon corporation together." He said and looked down at his lap.
"Oppa that's great, but why are you sad?" I said while frowning.
"The thing is Jungkook's mom can't lend us that big amount of money so she wanted both Jungkook and you to get married so that both companies could be linked legally." He said looking at me this time.
I didn't say anything I just looked at him shocked. I can't marry Jungkook I hate him and I still have feelings for Jimin. No way in hell. No!! But what about my brothers. Before he could say anything I said
"Okay I'm ready to marry him."
"Really!! Oh god Nishi you're saving us." He hugged me and I hugged him back.
He then pulled out a piece of paper and a small ring box.
"These are the marriage papers you need to sign them. Jungkook already signed it. And this is the  engagement ring that Jungkook's mother gave to you."
I signed the paper and took the box and started walking towards my room.
"And Nishi I know it's shocking but you will be needing to move in with Jungkook in his penthouse." He said with a guilty expression.
At this point I wasn't even shocked anymore. I just got married without a ceremony and my so called husband wasn't even here to put the ring on my finger. I nodded and headed towards my room.
I finished packing my things and sat on the edge of my bed and stared at the ring box. I opened the box and saw a very pretty ring.

No matter how expensive the ring was, but there was no emotions involved

No matter how expensive the ring was, but there was no emotions involved. I hated this, I never imagined I would get married like this. Why couldn't his mother just give us the loan. I hate him more now. I hate Jeon Jungkook.

Jin Oppa dropped me off at his penthouse. I went inside the elevator and put the pin code that Jin Oppa told me. It was a huge penthouse. I walked in and there was no one to receive me. Now how the hell would I know where my bed room is. Because there's absolutely no way I'm sleeping in the same room with him. I sat on couch and leaned against it closing my eyes.

Sounds of door opening and closing woke me up. I looked over my shoulder and saw Jungkook approaching me.

"Your room is downstairs beside the kitchen. It's a guest room but I guess you can manage until the other room upstairs beside my bedroom gets fixed." He said without any expression.
I just nodded.
"I know this marriage means nothing to you, and doesn't mean anything to me either. But at least you can pretend." He said and threw the ring box on the couch.
I guess it slipped out of my pocket. I didn't answer him because I wasn't in the mood to argue with him. He then went up the staircase and disappeared in his room. After putting the ring on I headed towards the room he told me about and fell on the bed and cried myself to sleep.

Next morning I woke up and headed towards the kitchen in search for food. Jungkook was all suited up and having his breakfast. I saw another plate in the table with food on it. I was confused, did he cook? No wayy!!
"The maid prepares all the meals so you don't have to bother about cooking." He said while reading the newspaper.
He's so boring. God help me.
I'm 17 he's 22, but still he acts like a 35 year old man. God I'm stuck with grandpa over here.
"Today's our reception party. My stylist picked some dresses for you. They are in my closet select one and get ready by 7pm sharp. I'll send a car to pick you up." He said.
"Are my brothers gonna be there?" I asked.
"Of course they are." He said and stood up and walked away without even saying goodbye. I mean how rude.

I finished my breakfast all alone and headed to his closet. There were 7 dresses, they were all pretty but I wanted the best one as I'm guessing Jimin's gonna be there. So, I better look hot and sexy.

I was confused between these two, they were the most revealing dress

I was confused between these two, they were the most revealing dress. After what seemed like forever I decided to go with the red dress. I got ready before 7 and waited for the car to arrive. The intercom buzzed and I knew it was the car.
I went inside the car and the driver started driving.