14.

2 years past by easily with Minji and Jimin. Jimin loves Minji more than anything, he could die for her. It seems like I'm not blood related to her but Jimin is.

Jimin and I we are still living together. But unfortunately nothing ever happened between us. We shared the same bed, we hugged and most importantly we shared love. Apart from that Jimin never even by mistake tried to take advantage of me. Even though I won't mind, still he never did.

I didn't even teach Minji, she just normally called Jimin, Appa. Trust me the first time it slipped out of her mouth Jimin went nuts. We were happy living in our small peaceful world.
———————————————————————————

Your POV

"Eomma.. eomma I want chocolate." Minji says in her cute voice, flashing her bunny teeth. The only thing she got from Jungkook was his front bunny teeth. Every time she smiles she looks exactly like him.
"No Minji. No chocolate you had one that Appa gave you this morning." I say while putting the groceries I need to buy.
"Eomma you bad. I want to go Appa." with that small sobs leave her throat.
"Aish.. what should I do. Yah Park Jimin please handle your daughter."
"Minji-ah, why are you crying baby?" Jimin says while picking her up and wiping her tears.
"Aish you and your daughter are a pain." I say while pushing the cart front.
"Yahh don't say that about my daughter. She's an angel." Jimin says
"Appa I want chocolate." Minji says again.
"Ahh my baby wants chocolate. Let's go Appa will buy you lots of them." Jimin says and walks to the candy aisle.
I look back at them and roll my eyes not realising I hit someone else's cart. I hear a man's voice. I turn around to apology only to get a thousand volt shock. The sauce bottle in my hand falls on the ground. It's Jungkook.

"Hey Nishi"
I can't get a word out of my mouth, I only hope Jimin won't come here with Minji. But I'm wrong, Jimin was already by my side holding Minji. Jungkook looked at Jimin then his gaze fell on Minji.

"Appa, appa open." Minji says as she holds up her candy bar to Jimin.
"Is that your daughter? Are you two... married now?"  Jungkook asks
As I was about to answer Jimin cuts me off.
"Yes we are and this is our daughter Minji." He says as he pulls me by my waist near him and with other hand picks Minji up.
"Oh I see. You know Nishi I thought you were better than this. You are hiding from your brothers and living your life happily. Whereas they don't spare any chance they get of cursing me. You could just have come clean to your family about your marriage to Jimin." He says and it feels like venom is dripping down his mouth.

After all he did to me, he still had the audacity to blame me for everything. He is indeed a ruthless monster. I could feel my blood boiling.

"Nishi lets go." Jimin says while he pulls me.
"Appa, he bad. Eomma good." Minji says as she points at Jungkook and smiles.
"She...why does she look like me when she smiles?!" Jungkook asks knitting his brows.
I felt my heart stop, what if he tries to take her away from me. No no I can't let that happen.
"Wait.." Jungkook walks towards her.
"Hey.. how old are you." He asks to Minji.
"Two" She says holding two of her fingers.
Jungkook smiles a devilish smile.
"She's mine. Isn't she Nishi?" He says to me.
"Don't you dare talk to my family like that. Back off Jungkook." Jimin says while holding Minji closer to him.
"Well I will see you in court then Nishi. I want my child back." He says and my vision gets dizzy.

"Jungkook.. please let's talk about this at our place. Don't please don't do that." I say
Jimin on my side is gritting his teeth, I don't know what he would do if Minji wasn't with us. He have would probably kill Jungkook.

At Jimin's house.

Minji and Jimin went to her room, while me and Jungkook sat in the living room.

"So what do you want Jungkook?"
"I want my daughter to live with me."
"That's not possible she's my daughter I raised her. You weren't even here. And lastly we are nothing to each other."
"Yeah I know we are divorced. But she's still my daughter."
"Look I know you and Jimin are nothing more than friends. I can tell by your body language."
"No it's not tr..."
"Oh come on I know the truth. If you want to be with our daughter then come along with me."
"What about your wife?"
"We are divorced."
"Why?"
"She cheated on me."
"Seems like you married a person just like you."
He rolls his eyes at me.
"Anyways, look Jimin can't give Minji what she needs. Soon she will grow up and she will be needing good education. And good education costs money. Jimin is not that rich he can't give her that. And moreover he will one day or the other move on with his life and will make a real family of his own. Where will you and Minji go then??"
I guess he is right. Jimin and I, we are nothing, he doesn't even look at me like that. Jimin can't love me. I just know he won't.
"Okay."
"Okay? So you're coming with me??"
"Yes."
"Good decision. Pack your bags we're leaving tonight.

I walk in Jimin's room and see him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Jimin I ..."
He cuts me off.
"I know. You're leaving with him. I get it. You can't lose Minji to him. You should go with him."
"But what about..."
He cuts me off again.
"Don't worry Nishi, I was always doing you a favour by acting like Minji's real father."
"Is that so."
It hurt to be honest. But I think he's right.
"Now I can finally start my own life."
"I guess so"
"Umm... Nishi I'm leaving the house. So when you get your things just put your extra keys under the door mat."
"You won't be here to say goodbye."
"I don't think Minji would react very nicely to that."
He gives me a smile and walks out.

Jimin's POV

With that I walk out of the room. I lied, I can't see them go, I can't be here to see my daughter being taken away from me. Tears build up in my eyes. I'm losing Minji, my daughter is being taken away from me and I can't even say anything, because I don't have the fucking rights legally. Fuck!! And for the second time I'm losing the love of my life, Nishi.