3.

The car stopped infront of a 7 star hotel. As I got out a butler escorted me to the hall room. I walked in and saw both my brothers talking to Jimin. I ran to them and hugged both my brothers. They hugged me back. They broke the hug and both of them looked at me with anger.
"Yah Nishi-ah you got no shame or what. What kind of dress are you wearing!!" Taehyung Oppa yelled at me.
"Oppa please now I'm married so stop controlling my life." I said with an annoyed tone.
Ignoring him I looked at Jimin who was practically looking at my with wide eyes. Ahah my plan worked. I walked towards him and said
"Oppa how are you?"
He cleared his throat, "Hey Nishi, I'm good how are you?" He asked.
"I'm not good Oppa." I said with a pout.
Soon the music started to play. I grabbed his hands and said
"Oppa let's dance." He said nothing and just followed me and I called Jin Oppa too.
We started dancing I was purposely got a little closer to Jimin. But as usual he didn't give any reaction. So, I gave up and looked around. As I looked over to the bar I saw Jungkook with a drink in his hand, jaw clenched and staring starlight at me. I got a bit scared by his gaze. But I looked away and shook the fear off. During the whole party Jungkook and I ignored each other. The way back to the penthouse was nothing but silence.
As soon as we got out of the lift, out of no where Jungkook yelled
"Who told you to wear such a slutty dress?? Couldn't you pick something decent?? Huh you fucking whore."
I was shocked at his words, they were acting as venom. I wasn't about to stand here and take his bullshit.
"How dare you call me a whore?" I yelled back at him.
With that he walk in front and grabbed my hair and screamed
"You are a whore the way you were acting in front of Jimin and trying so hard to get his attention. God you're pathetic, you're married to me and that's how you act." He spat.
"What marriage? This isn't a marring Jeon Jungkook. This is a deal your mother made with my brothers." I screamed back, trying really hard not to let the tears come out of my eyes.
"DEAL HUH DEAL YOU SLUT." He screamed and suddenly he slapped me hard on my cheek making me fall on the ground.
I couldn't process what just happen. I felt blood inside my mouth. I glared at him and stood up. There was no way he's getting away with this. I pushed him with all my strength and yelled
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME. IM NOT A SLUT, I NEVER LIKED YOU AND I NEVR WILL. YOU SEE THIS DRESS, I WORE IT SO THAT JIMIN WOULD PAY ATTENTION TO ME. I ALWAYS LIKED JIMIN IF I HAD THE CHOICE I WOULD NEVER HAVE MARRIED YOU AT THE FIRST PLACE YOU ASSHOLE."
This time what I say in Jungkook's eyes was fire that was about to burn me down to the ground. But I wasn't backing up anytime soon, he should know the truth.
He leapt towards me and slapped me again this time harder then before and pulled me by my dress towards him.
"This dress, you wore it for Jimin huh." He said while smirking. And with that he ripped the dress off my body. I was shocked and I was standing naked in from him with nothing but my underwear. I quickly put my hands on my chest to cover myself. I felt so small right then and there. I was humiliated, I looked down in fear. I was so scared that Jungkook might do something worse than this. He came near me and grabbed my chin and made me look at him.
"That's right fear me. Don't talk back to me ever again or you'll have to face worse than this." With that he let go of my chin and walked away. I saw him disappear in his room. I gathered all the strength I had and ran towards my room. I locked the door and fell on the floor and hugged my knees. Tears fell non from my eyes.