9.

The kiss is passionate yet rough. Electricity runs through my body. He is kissing me like he wants to devour me. I kiss him back. He bites my lower lip and I let a moan out. He slips his tongue and tastes every inch of my mouth. I want to taste him too so I fight with his tongue. But he gets more rough and starts dominating.

He slips his fingers in my underwear.

"You're so wet for me babygirl." He says in between the kiss.

He slips two of his fingers inside me making me moan loudly in the kiss. He places his thumb on my clit and starts rubbing it as he pumps both his fingers in and out of me.

I moan at the pain and pleasure that I'm feeling. I want him inside me so bad. He leaves my lips and places his mouth on my neck and bites down on it making me scream. He then release the skin and licks it. He sucks on my neck, his other free hand hovers over my belly and makes its way to my chest.

He grabs one of my breast and starts massaging it. With all the pleasure he's giving me makes me a moaning mess. Soon, my knees starts getting weak.

"Jungkook.." I moan his name.

"Do you think Jimin can make you feel this good? Huh babygirl tell me." He says while pumping his fingers in and out of me with a faster pace.

I open my mouth to answer and instead a loud moan comes out.

He pinches my nipple hard making me scream and I throw my head on his shoulder.

"Tell me." He growls.

"No!! No one..uhhh..can make me feel the way you do Jungkook." I say with much difficulty.

His hand leaves my breast and slaps one of my ass cheeks.

"What did you call me?!"

"I'm so sorry Daddy." I moan.

He squeezes my butt giving me the signal to jump. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. His fingers still inside me doing their magic.

I kiss him, this time taking control. I slip my tongue inside his mouth and he welcomes me. I taste the inside of his mouth he tastes of alcohol and mint.

He starts walking towards the couch and throws me on it. His fingers leaves me making me whine at the loss of his touch.

"You're so needy babygirl. Now take Daddy's dick inside that pretty big mouth of yours and suck me off."

I gladly get on my knees in front of him. I start to unbuckle his belt. But he slaps my hands away.

"No no no, you don't get to touch. Bad girls don't deserve to touch daddy. Hands behind your back."

God my wetness was literally dripping from me making a pool beneath me.

I do as he says. I watch him unbuckle his belt and with one go he takes off his jeans and underwear. His hard, long dick springs out and stands tall. His tip is red and precum dripping from it.

The sight in front of my eyes makes my mouth water.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and smacks his dick on my lips. I open my mouth wide to take him in. His pushes his dick inside my mouth and I close my mouth and swirl my tongue around his shaft. He groans and starts moving his hips. He starts fucking my mouth. He keeps hitting the back of my throat, tears build in my eyes.

"You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth babygirl." He growls

His words make it impossible for me to not touch myself. So I do, I start rubbing my clit, he notices and a hard slap lands on cheeks.