Globster

The news part actually happened. They found this "thing" in the seashore. Be my guest and search up "globster" for your own interest. I made a fictional story out of it.
——————————————

Poseidon, the god of the sea, never had time for pets because he was always occupied with the Olympians. Orion always told him that, having a pet is the best distraction you can have. So, Orion one day, on one of his hunting trips, brought back a white wolf cub and gave it to Poseidon as a gift. Though he was white as a pearl, Poseidon named him Aloe to symbolize cure;To relieve all the stress and bad vibes that came to him. Aloe grew up very fast and Poseidon cherished Aloe deeply, but sometimes he couldn't tolerate his bad behavior.

One day, Poseidon had to go down to earth because of a short notice business trip he was sent to attend and didn't get a chance to find a pet-sitter for Aloe. He was forced to trust Aloe would behave while he was gone and then left enough food and water for him to feed himself. Two days passed and Aloe became impatient. He wanted to see Poseidon so he escaped the house  and traced Poseidon's scent. Aloe didn't know what he was getting into.

In hope to see Poseidon again, he fell to the earth easily but didn't know how to land. Poseidon got back from his trip five days later and found the door was open with Aloe missing. After searching, he sat down and turned the TV. On the news he heard that a huge sea creature washed up on the beach shores of the Philippines and was called the "Globster" do to the fact that no one on earth knew what kind of animal it was. Poseidon felt wretched when he noticed what it actually was; What had happened to Aloe. Deformed, dead he lay on the seashore with a foul smell that covered miles-span of land. Aloe had turned into a hairy whale.