Burn, Baby. Burn.

(Y/N)= Your Name
Words= 1995

"And that, boys, is why we live on this side of the island, and not the other.... Also the reason why Hook has one eyebrow."

"What happened next??" A boy stuttered, jumping in his seat.

"Then, I became Queen."

•. •. •. •. •.

Neverland, oh Neverland.. It was such a lovely place. Too bad you had to char half of it.

Here, let's get this backstory going.

You were a a hostage, taken by Hook to be his awfully wedded maid. Married to the ship, of course. But as most slobs seem to think, you were obviously 'disposable.'

Even though, you weren't.

Now, you did have the ability of one of the elements. Fire to be exact. It was all fun and games until Hook put you in some special-ass cuffs, granted to him by a bitch-ass witch.. Yeah yeah, "everyone has to make a living."

I don't even get paid.

"Get a move on, Girl!" Hook barked. Oh, he was so done with your shit.

"Hey! Let me see that pretty little fishhook of yours! I'll shove it where the sun don't shine!" You threw your head back and marches over to the capins' quarters.

"I'm really gonna miss you, love"

You raised your brows and crosses your arms, "Love? Seriously? What happened to maid? Or Rat? Or, oh oh wait, this ones my favourite, what happened to Devil??" You gave him a crazed smile.

"Easy there, Hellfire I-"

"-Thats new."

"Zip it and let me finish!" He aimed the point of his shiny Hook at your jugular, just watching you enjoy his suffering. "Anyways, I have no need for you. So, you will be traded for a way out of Neverland. Have fun with the Demon, I'm sure you'll feel right at home."

"Oh haha. Very funny! I get it," You had two hands out, palms up as if you were weighing your options, "You call me Devil because I'm probably the embodiment of the Antichrist and I can burn your ass to ash, and the fact that you're leaving me on an island full of children that howl like wolves with a angsty, insufferable, egomaniac boy you call a demon! You're funny, fishhook."

"Indeed I can be." He gave you a toothy grin before finishing his little 'talk' with you, "You're as smart as they come, so you know that those cuffs," he waved a hand over your invisible chains that bind you to this ship, "will disappear, and that girls aren't allowed on Neverland. But, don't despair, I have a solution to both of those issues!"

"And what might those be, sunshine?" With your hands behind your back, you leaned over his table close enough to make any being in any realm break a sweat if you didn't have these cuffs on.

"First! We will snip away those locks of yours and put a sack over your head for good measure. And.. To make sure they don't see you bat those lashes. And the second problem just solves itself! You can do whatever you want on that island, since Pan doesn't let anyone leave- except me after this little deal- he will have to deal with you, or kill you. Either is fine I don't really have a preference."

"Mhmm." You giggled and twirled your hair, "why cut my hair off if I'm gonna have a sack over it all you buggin' moron!" Your voice raised with each word, growing louder and more angry, likes the effects of poison. Slow as it starts, but deadlier along the winding road of its effects..