=11= Movie Night:Getting Ready

Third persons POV

As the Pines were discussing their plans on how to get rid of the dream demon, the said demon was planning a movie night alone with his kitten.

•Bills home•

Bill stared at his beloved kitten happily, the little feline had fallen asleep after making contact with the bed. He sat on the bedside , observing the kitten.

Oh~ how stupid he was , it was quite obvious .

Standing back up , Bill walked towards the kitchen planning on refilling his meatsack body with food. After producing a delicious balanced meal , he immediately beelined towards the living room upon arriving he snapped his fingers , first the sofa disappeared next big and fluffy pillows in all shapes and sizes appeared , but the most prominent were the triangle pillow and Pinetree one being circled by the others creating an oval shape or a big pillow nest, then a big table appeared with a big flatscreen tv on top.

Smiling brightly , Bill knew Pinetree was already awake. He could hear the soft yet audible thud of something falling from his bedroom. Turning around he went back towards the said room. When he arrived he snorted a laugh as he witnessed his little feline with his little paws on questionable angles with the bed sheets pooling around him , Pinetrees big brown eyes were wide with surprise.

Bills heart almost melted at the sight. Quietly he strolled towards the sprawled kitten. He crouched down and scooped the little feline into his arms in which Pinetree huffed at.

Bill then went back to the living room softly cradling the soft kitten, when he arrived he plopped down on the mountains of pillows, then leaning his back towards the triangular pillow. The demon grabbed the Pinetree pillow and set his kitten on top. Both got comfortable before Bill turned sideways to face Dipper.

" What would you like to watch , my dearest Pinetree?" Bill questioned with a soft smile.

Dippers eyes almost bulged at the sight. He knew he had seen Bill smile, but most had been accompanied by that insane glint in his eyes. Taking a deep and calming breath he thought of a reply. He should choose something that he and Bill would enjoy, and judging by the effort he made to make this nest -which wasn't much dipper guessed, he probably made them appear with magic. Still he appreciated the effort- but when dipper thought of a movie his mind remained blank. Truth to be told , it's been some time since he had this relaxing movie night. Most of the bonding time he's had with movies were accompanied with shouting criticism to boring and stupid Gtavity Falls movies. Dipper had been also occupied by school and mystery hunts to really relax for the past two years. Finally he had his reply.

Sorry Bill but I got nothing. Dipper deadpanned

Bill chuckled, with a slow shake with his head. Bill then stroked his non-existent beard and began to think. Many movies lined up in his endless mind, he then narrowed it down to three.

" Ok got it, choose wisely Pinetree." Bill muttered lowly, his high voice dropping down a few octaves.
Dipper shivered for some reason.
With a audible snap with his fingers three movie trailers started to play one by one.

The first that started to play was a new movie from Marvel Studios, Black Panther. To say the least it looked interesting to Dipper. It had amazing effects and realistic looking technology. The king in his suit looked awesome. It was a bit educational if you looked at it in a different angle, you could easily see their interesting cultures.

Next was Coco, and by the looks of this movie it had a lot of songs. It was obvious that it had lessons about family. Though it is very weird that they survived a few generations without music.

Next was Pirates Of The Caribbean : Dead Men Tell No Tales which like the first was very interesting. Though at first it looked very serious, then when Capitan Salazar said his last line with a funny tone it was obvious that it had comedy in it.

They all look interesting Bill. It's going to be a difficult pick Dipper thought managing to let out a sheepish meow while pawing his neck .

...Cute...

" How about we just watch them all?" Bill suggested , though it sounded more like a question to Dipper.

Pinetree let out a meow before nodding , then laying down on his blue-green pillow while Bill snapped his fingers to start the movie. Bill lifted the kitten suddenly including the Pinetree pillow then scooted his triangular yellow pillow and himself to the enter and setting the blue-green pillow on his lap next setting his cute kitten on it as they turned their heads towards the flatscreen.

Bill still had the smile on his face as they watched Captain Jack Sparrow talk sass even during his execution.

The night continued on with comfortable silence. Neither of the two wanting to break the sudden entity surrounding them.

•Location Shift•

Mystery Shack•Basement•

Ford sat in front of the unfinished weapon, calculating the exact pieces to finally finish the weapon. Hopefully this will finally destroy the despicable demon.

Taking a deep and shuddering breath , his six gingered hand continued to tinker the object. Hoping that this will be finished sooner rather than later. Though he had some difficulties due to the dim lighting which he really had to fix later.

Ford pushed his glasses up his nose once he had notice the spectacles slipping. Looking up he caught a glimpse of the time , 7:59 pm. Go had he been cooped up here for more than five hours . Turning around he gave the lab a once over, the large screen still intact different mechanical parts littered everywhere and the unkept shelves were covered upon layers and layers of dust.

He just couldn't help but remember the amazing times he and Dipper had playing 'Dungeons Dudgeons and More Dungeons' and as well tinkering with the different unfinished. More than two weeks ago these memories would have given him happiness but now they just left something bittersweet in his mouth.Sighing he stood up and took long and slow strides to the kitchen to at least get some food before going back to the weapon.

When he reached the room, he was surprised to see Sheryl still cooking and the other three occupants sitting on the stools. He then took a seat beside his niece, the only thing heard was the sizzling of the food cooking.

" Grunkle Ford?" Mabel started breaking the silence." Is the...weapon almost done?" The young teen asked, unsure if she should start conversation right now.

" Yes Mabel, I'm almost done. I only need two days at most to finish the wiring inside the device, finding the core and attaching the frame." Ford answered, looking at Mabel.

"On a more important note , point dexter, how do we actually find Bill?" Stans scratchy voice asked, almost spitting the name.

" Oh, I've already found him" Ford supplied, feeling content that at least that he got the location the only thing they needed were the weapons. Ford looked at the other occupants except Sheryl who was still cooking, and was met with expectant looks." My monitor down at the lab caught a magic spike, and I am confident that magic spike belonged to Bill." Ford explained, and he was met with approving nods.

The kitchen was once again raged with complete silence. Because there was nothing to say , they knew what they had to do. Now all they needed was something that is hard to obtain by other people and even more so by people who are blood thirsty with a short fuse...

P
A
T
I
E
N
C
E