Chapter 1

Jays POV

I glared at my siblings, well what's left of them any way. Jesse died, John died, Justin tried to get away but failed and ended up killing him self with the "cure".

My step brothers and sisters are still alive though, all six of them. Shellie,Martha (named after our mother),Jacob,Jonah,July, and Darla. I am the youngest out of all of them, I am 16 while the rest of them are twenty. I am the age to get my wolf, I was extremly nervous because it was my birthday. I calmly walked towards them, brushing my long white hair out of my light blue eyes.

"Are you ready lil sis?" Martha asked playfully punching my arm. I nodded my head and waited for the moon to show it's light. I glared up at it and watched as the clouds slowly started to part from the moon, it finally started to show fully, I looked back down towards my siblings, all of them smiled as the moon's rays wrapped around me, it was warm and tickled a little. Before I knew it I turned into wolf, I looked at my siblings as they changed into a wolf as well, I smiled as I glared at them.

Jay, can you hear me? If you can,how to talk back to me is you have to look at the person you want to hear the message and think to them of what you wanted to say, but for all of them to hear just think with out looking directly at the person. Martha's voice sounded into my head. I did a wolf grin.

What color am I? I asked.

You are a white color, you are a white wolf.

Shocked I did a howl, I was just like my father, Cali, while the other ones were just like their father, Cali's brother, Duli. I walked towards them and wagged my tail, they all looked at me and did the same thing. From a distance I heard a howl, I glared behind me and glanced at our grandfather, Kennedy. I don't address him as grandfather because he does not deserve that title, and he will never deserve that title. He came towards us in his wolf form, he was bigger than all of us, don't know how he was because he didn't have vampire blood in him.

Back inside, all of you. He said as he changed into his human form. We all did the same and followed him into the house. I glared at him with such hate and anger inside of me. How dare he murder my mother and father, and Markis who took care of me for the longest. He drove my family crazy and he killed all of my blood brothers and sisters. I walked into the huge house, that was a giant mansion with endless number of rooms, and endless number of wolves. It was like a huge village inside one house, but it was enough room for everyone, and we can fit more. I walked to my room that I share with one of my friends Jake Hardy, and his oldest brother Theon Hardy. My brothers and sisters used to live with me but they all passed away. I walked inside the room to be greeted by Theon.

"Hey Jay, you look different, and you smell different as well." He joked coming towards me. I smiled and walked towards my bed.

"Thanks, just turned into my wolf for the first time." I replied. He came and took a seat next to me.

"Can I see it?"

I sighed and stood up, I changed into my wolf in a split second. Theon looked tooken aback as he glared at me. He smiled at me.

"Wow, you look even more stunning." He say as he change into his. He was a black wolf and he was bigger than me as well. He came and glared at me, circling me. I heard Jake coming, and so did Theon, I decided to surprise him, Theon played along with me. I hide behind the door and waited for his arrival, he opened it, I pounced on him playfully. I changed into my vamp form and smiled at him.

"Wow, you scared the shit out of me Jay." He laughed as I got from off of him. "So, you have a wolf now." I nodded my head. He went towards his bed.

"You are finally 16, I thought you was never going to get there." He joked as he laid down. I smiled and went towards my bed.

"Yep I finally caught up to you and your brother."

"We are not that far apart Jay, I am 17, my brother is 18, its so natrual."

I smiled and closed my eyes, and drifted into a deep sleep.