Chapter 8

My hands digging into his back, I growled as he continued. 

"Ouch Jay." He said as he grabbed my arms and pinned them down to the bed. I tried to get from under him but I was weak. Theon's black long hair covered his face, as he huffed and puffed like the big bad wolf in the three little pigs, but there was only one unlucky pig in this story, which is me. I whimpered. 

Theon started to kiss my neck, I sharpened my fangs and bit down on his neck. But he wasnt moved by it instead he moaned. 

"You want it ruff dont you?" He asked me as he did it harder. I growled and grunted at him, which seemed to be amusing to him. 

"Please stop." I pleaded. He just laughed.

"We just started Jay. He say as he continued. I whimpered again, as I bared my teeth. He growled in satisfaction. 

He finally did his last little groan before he let me go and fell to my side. I didnt get up, I was afraid to. I breathed in and out as I stayed in that one position, not moving. 

After staying on that bed for a while, I got up and limped to the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. I glared at the shower and turned it on, I scrubbed myself, while undoing my hair. Blood filled the drain pipes, I scrubbed every where. Once all the blood was gone, I sat underneath the shower head, letting the hot water slide down my back. Tears came into my eyes and ran down my burning cheeks. I closed my eyes. A strong hard knock sounded onto the bathroom door. 

"Let me in Jay." He say as he continued to knock onto the door. My heart pumped a million times over, I turned off the shower and headed towards the door and opened it. Theon came in with just his underwear and smiled down at me. 

"How was your first time Jay?" He asked snickering.

"It was the worst, I hate you, you son of a bitch I hate you, do you understand me. You are the worst!" I scream at him as I smacked him across the face hard. He looked at me angrily and slammed me onto the wall, holding my neck. 

"I am the worst huh? I did your bitch ass a favor. Now you dont have to worry about being a virgin any more." He smiled evilly. Unwanted tears formed into my eyes, pouring down onto my cheeks. 

"Oh, you thought you would loose it to Jake? You thought wrong bitch, there was no way in hell that you and Jake would be together. It is never possible. Not while I am around its not." 

He looked me over and smirked evilly, "At least you are smoking hot, since you are my wife now, I can just do anything with you." 

I bowed my head. "Look at me while I am talking to you!" He ordered. I still looked down. He grabbed my face harshly and pulled my face up to meet his. 

"You do as I say bitch." 

I spat into his face, and smiled evilly. He punched me square in the jaw. He grabbed my arm and yanked me towards the bed. 

"You will not disrespect me, you hybrid. Never again will you disrespect me!" He flung me onto the bed, my face facing the bed sheets, I got back up and turned to face him. He was in his wolf form and pounced on me, baring his over grown teeth at me. He struck me on my face with his paw, my face hit the bed sheets. I held my face as I started to bleed. I whimpered as he struck me again. 

I changed into my wolf form and growled at him, as I lashed out at him. I got off the bed and arched my back at him. He just growled and pounced on me marring my perfect white coat with blood. 

You will obey me and only me, and if you dont, I will make sure you pay for it.  He lashed out at me again and struck my face. I whimpered loudly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up soar to the bone, Theon had his arm wrapped around me. I tried to pull it off but he growled. 

"Dont try that with me." He growled. He pulled me closer to him, I heard his breaths come out of his nose. Not for long the alarm went off. He got up and took a shower. I got up and hugged my knees to my chest, rocking back and forth. My white hair covering my face as I started to cry. He came out and saw me crying. 

"Stop crying you weak ass bitch!" He yelled as he slapped me across the face. He walked out of the room and went to breakfast. I got up and got dressed not bothering to do my hair, or put on makeup, there was no point to it at all. I finally went downstairs to join the rest of the pack.

I walked slowly in there, limping horribly, keeping my head low. All chatter have stopped, all eyes fixed on me. I looked up and saw Theon, Jake and my other siblings seated at the table, I walked towards them and sat down next to Jake. His face was pale and hurt, he kept his back off of the back of the seat. I reached out to touch him but Theon grabbed my arm and yanked me to sit where he was, as far away from Jake as the table possibly allowed. Everyone was still silent and all eyes were still on me. My siblings eyed me carefully. Breakfast finally came out, I glared at it and snarled at it, for it was no longer in my taste buds. Chatter filled the room again, everyone turned around and started to eat, accept for me. 

"Eat" Theon ordered me. I shook my head. "I said eat." he repeated. I still shook my head no. "I said Eat! You will eat this!" I still shook my head. 

Impatient he grabbed a handful of eggs, grabbed my hair, pulling my head up and stuffed it into my mouth. I started to gag as he continued. He stopped and let go of my hair as I spit it out, it was a horrible taste. 

"Fine, starve."

Jakes eyes were on me now, they looked pained and felt sorry for me. I gave him the same glance. I got up slowly and limped out of the room, my throat burned. I held my throat and went towards my room before a hand stopped me. I turned around and faced Jake. 

"I know you are hungry." He said with ease. I just nodded my head. Jake bit his arm until blood flowed. He held it out to me. 

"Here, drink." 

I looked at it. Without another second I grabbed it and dug my teeth into his arm, feeling his warm blood drip into my mouth. I became full and let go of him. He withdrew his arm, I watched as his wounds healed quickly. I looked into his eyes and touched his face gently. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his soft neck and gave into it. 

I withdrew away from him, he smiled.

"I still love you Jay no matter what happens." 

We heard foot steps down the hallway. Jake escaped out of my arms and quickly walked towards his room and closed the door. I bowed my head instantly. I smelled Theon down the hallway.

He approached me and smacked me hard. 

"What were you doing?" 

I didnt answer but just looked at him. Tears formed into my eyes. He ignored my pained face and dragged me into the room, I screamed as I was given my beating for kissing Jake.