Chapter 13

Tears streaked my face as I hugged my knees to my chest. I didn't know what to do about this. I didn't know how to tell Jake about this. My mind was in circles, was my plan going to fail because of this? The door slowly creaked open as Theon came inside, he gazed around the torn room and back at me. His facial expression was priceless, his jaw hung open, in anger and in shock. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Well, your grandpa wants to make an announcement, and he needs you."

I quickly followed him into the TV room, where everyone was packed inside. Loud chatter was filling the room, until I waltzed in. All chatter and commotion stopped as Kennedy grabbed my arm.

"I know it is late and you want to go to bed, but I have gathered you all her tonight because I have a huge surprise for you."

He turned towards me. "Jay, is pregnant withTheons child!" He chanted loudly. Shock was expressed on everyone's face. Except of course Jake who expressed anger. He escaped the room, supposedly going to his room. I just bowed my head, trying to contain the tears from dropping out of my eyes. Everyone clapped loudly for me, cheers and all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay there in my bed, with Theon, who was happily cheerful. Me on the other hand was saddened and crazed. Theon wrapped his stealthy hands around my waist as he took a deep sigh and feel asleep. I suddenly closed my eyes as well and went off to a deep slumber.

Birds chirped their songs of joy and freedom as I wake up and sing mine a deep blues song. The howl went up,Theon withdrew his hands and went downstairs for breakfast. I got up and went to Jakes room.

I took a seat beside him.

"So, you're pregnant with my brothers baby?" He asked, no ounce of emotion in it. I just nodded my head.

A deep gravel growl escaped his lips.

"I swear I am going to rip Theons throat out, I swear it." He glared at me, anger clearly was expressed.

We sat there in silence as we stared into each others eyes. He leaned in and gave me a hard kiss, sending chills up my spine.

"I wish we could be together." He say as he pulled away. I nodded my head agreeing.

"But of course we can't." He said with aggression. " Because of my brother because of Kennedy." He said his name with such fire in his voice.  I softly touched his reddened face.

"They have to die!"

I smiled at those words knowing that their fate was coming near.