Chapter 17

A hard knock sounded on the door, we woke up. Jake changed into his wolf and went behind the door. I opened the door, in defense mode. A tall man in a hat and a short one with a tux stood there.

"Is Mrs. Kayla here along with her husband?" The tall one more asked. I shook my head no.

"They moved and gave us this house." I lied. I shuffled my feet a bit.

"Oh well, take care now." They left and back into their car. I closed the door and breathed heavily.

Jake came up to me and touched my face.

"I love you." He say as he plant a kiss to my lips. "And I love you." I say as I pull away. I touch my extended belly, knowing it's going to come soon. We have been living here for some months now, and the people who used to stay here are dead, cause I killed them. Call me a monster if you want I really don't care, life is tough.

---------------- ------------------------------------------------

I got up in the middle of the night, I clutched my stomach tightly. I gasped loudly, Jack woke up next to me.

"What is it?" He asked staring at me.

"It kicked super hard, dont worry its nothing."

He laid back down, I heard a loud noise outside like paws hitting the ground. I got up and went towards the window and peered out. I gasped again, because what I saw was something that could give you a heart attack.