Chapter 18

I closed my mouth and went towards Jake who was fast asleep again.

"Wake up we have to go!" I started to shake him. He got up and heard them too. He pointed towards the back door of the house. We opened it, but was welcomed by one of them we turned around to hear the door fall down. My heart beated a million beats a second, or thats just how it felt.

I gulped as he came towards me, he was like the wolf and I am like the prey. My hands started to shake, Jake noticed.

"Well, well, well look who we have here, the two traitors that killed the leader of the pack"

He said."And I was lucky enough to had escaped before they killed me too." He was over me now, his voice was icy like snow. I couldnt do anything, because I was 9 months pregnant. I just stood there, glaring at my none dead husband.

"Take her away to the car, she looks bloated." He ordered. They grabbed me and hauled me outside, and into the car. They put my door on child lock. I gazed out of the car towards the house, towards Jake. Theon towered over him, even though he was human now, he still looked,menacing. The others pushed Jake on the floor, holding him down, he glared out towards the car as they injected him with the stuff to make you human. They let him go as he shook on the floor, they left out of the house and came towards the car. Theon had a blunt smile in his evil face.

"He wont be able to walk on the earth as a wolf again." He smiled. "Put him in the trunk, I dont want him sitting beside my wife." He said coldly. They threw him in the back and closed the trunk.

"Ready to go back home?" He asked me. I sighed and glared out of the window.