Chapter 5

I stare at the ring on my finger, I wanted so badly to take it off but it was locked on there like a door. I calmly got up and walked towards Jakes bed, it was still night time. I scooted him over and decided to lay down beside him.

"Another night in my bed huh?" He said jokingly. I just knodded and tried to go to sleep. But I couldn't. I started to shuffle around a bit, getting terribly uncomfortable.

"Can't sleep?" Jake asked me.

I nodded my head.

"What's bothering you?"

This fucking ring! I say in my head but didn't say out loud.

"Is it about that huge fight over that present Theon gave you?"

He gave me an engagement ring and locked it onto my finger so can't take it off.

I wanted to say, but instead I just sigh and say nothing.

"Okay I'll shut up."

I smile and lay my head back down. Jake put his arm, around my waist, playfully, I snicker and push his arm off of me. I finally went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------

I wake up with Jake's arm around me again, I laugh and pushed his arm off of me. I rose to get up, but bumped into a hard object. I fall back on the bed and glare up to see Theon. He had his arms crossed and glared down at me angrily.

"What are you doing in Jakes bed?"

" I couldn't sleep in my own, its a bit uncomfortable."

"How bout I fix that for you." He walks out and returns with Kennedy.

I stare at him like really? Kennedy shakes his head.

"Jake will not be staying in this room anymore, he is a danger to your marriage to Theon, boys grab Jake and take him to his new room"

Men came towards Jake and grabbed him, hauling him out of the room. They sooner came back and grabbed his stuff and left again.

"Get your hands off of me!" I heard Jake scream.

I stood up.

"These extra beds will be removed as well and there will only be one bed for the both of you." With that he calmly left out and shut the door.

Anger was clearly expressed deeply

on my face.

"You didn't have to do that, so fucking jealous aren't you?" I headed for the door. But he came behind me and turned me around.

" You are my to be wife, I have to be jealous."

"No you don't ." I opened the door but he shut it instantly.

He leaned down and kissed me, I slapped him and ran out of the room. I suddenly paused to see Jake enter into his new room. He glared at me, before I could say anything he entered into his room and closed the door. I bowed my head and went to my step siblings room to see if they were available. I walk into their room and look at them.

"I need your help guys." I say. They all look at me. Waiting

"They took Jake out of my room, Kennedy wants me to marry his brother, Theon, they took out my bed and Jakes bed so I will have to sleep in the same bed as Theon and I don't want to do that." I finished, they all stared at me shocked.

"where is the ring?" Martha asked. I flashed them the ring and explained that I couldn't take it off.

"Will you guys help me?" I asked.

They all looked amongst themselves and shook their heads no.

"Why, I thought we were family and he killed our mother."

"She was a traitor and lied constantly, she deserved it." Martha concluded. I just looked at her. Is this bitch brain washed?

"And besides Theon is the perfect one for you."

I just stared at her like really? I grunted and walked out of the room. The howl sounded for breakfast, I quickly went towards the eating area and sat down at my table. Jake came in and sat down beside me. I smiled. Theon came behind him and touched his shoulders. He looked up at him, Theon gave him a menacing glare. Jake got up and sat across from me while Theon took his place.

"I really enjoyed that slap you gave me earlier, just to let you know that I will be getting revenge." He whispered into my ear gruffly. My facail expression probably changed because Jake glared at me, probably asking what did he say to me.

They passed out the food, I ate, trying to stay calm, but that was almost impossible while Theon stared me down. Breakfast finally ended, I quickly went outside and laid down on the soft grass to stare at the blazing sun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night fall finally came down, I woke up to see the moon's light pounding down on the surface. I quickly went back inside and checked the time. 12:00 a.m. I went inside my room to find Theon seated on the bed, he looked up at me and smirked. 

"Where were you all day, I havent seen you." He asked acting like he was concerned. I didnt reply, I just went towards the bathroom to the shower. I took a long, nice shower and put on my night clothes. I stepped into the room and searched for my bed. I hit my head hard forgetting that they took it out along with Jakes. Theon was standing over me now and smiled.

"You will have to sleep inside of my bed." He smirked.

"Not even over my dead body." I say as I grabbed the blanket and a pillow and went to sleep on the floor. Theon grew impatient and picked me up and placed me on the bed. 

"You will sleep on this bed." He demanded. I breathed heavily and finally gave up. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes, while Theon wrapped his arm around my waist. I pushed it off and tried to go to sleep. Theon placed it around my waist again and whispered into my ear.

"I told you I will get you back for slapping me across the face, and this is my pay back." With that he grabbed my arms and slapped me across the face, he leaned down to kiss me but I pushed him off and sprinted for the door. He came behind me, pressing me against the door, I turned to face him, he smiled and held my arms. I looked around for an escape plan. I found one and I decided to play along.

"Kiss me Theon, I never thought I was attracted to you until now." I smiled and bit my lips. He leaned in and kissed me releasing my arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he picked me up, he started to kiss my neck. While he was doing that I sharpened my nails to my wolf's claws. I punctured him in the neck with them, he let me go and held his neck. I kicked him into the balls and punched him multiple times in the face. I then grabbed a book and slapped him with it. Once he was knocked out cold I opened my door and headed for Jakes room. I opened it and woke him up.

"Jake come with me, I am running away." I say as I head for his door. He quickly got up and came with me. We walked out of the back door and changed into our wolf forms. We sprinted for the open woods, not looking back. Just looking at my freedom.