Chapter 16

I stopped running and clutched my stomach hard. I puked on the ground, I felt fuzzy, and weak. I doubled over, falling onto my back.

Jake caught me before my back touched the ground. I glared up at him, trying to catch my breath, which was weird because I never had to catch my breath before.

"You dont look to good Jay." Jake said pushing strands of loose hair out of my flushed face.

"I-I am hungry." I spat out. Jake quickly bit his arm and gave it to me, telling me to drink. I shook my head no and looked away.

"I want human blood, human blood." I growled. He wiped the blood away from his arm, and helped me up.

"Well lets go find you a human then." He say as I stood all the way up. "Get on my back."

He quickly turned into his wolf form and trotted in the forest sniffing the ground for any humans. I clung on his back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We made it outside of the woods and into a small community. Human flesh could be smelled a million miles away. Every where I looked was human. I smiled widely.

I got off of his back and sat down on the ground.

"Im going to go get one and bring them here." He walked away into the crowd of humans.

He soon came back with a female,  she stood about 5 ft 2 and smelled heavily of perfume. I stood up weakly and smiled at her. Jake lured her into the woods with me and stopped her. I sneaked behind her as Jake had a fake conversation with her. I quickly grabbed her neck and bit into it, I could feel the warm blood flow into my mouth, she tried to scream but it was muffled by my hand, I sucked every drop of blood from her. I let her go as she fell lifeless to the ground. I felt stronger now, I felt like I was on top of the world.

"How do you feel?" Jake asked me.

"I feel better." Jake wiped the blood off of my mouth and guided me to the small community. I smiled as we held hand in hand together. I felt like this was meant to be, minus the growing baby inside of me.

"Lets go find a place to stay." He said smiling at me. I smiled up at him as well, finding our lips touching. We cruised right into the community, blending in with them. I felt happy for the first time in a long time.