Chapter 6

We made a stop, at a house. We both changed forms again. We walked towards the front door. Jake looked at me.

"What are you going to do about your red eyes?" He asked. I forgot I had red eyes.

"I can say its a condition." I answer.

The door opened, a man came to the door with a shotgun.

"What?" He asked gruffly.

"Is it okay if we can come inside and stay the night?" Jake asked the man. He stared us down left to right. I held my face to the ground.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked Jake.

"She is just tired and need somewhere to sleep." Jake answered the man.

He grunted and said okay. We walked inside. The house was way bigger in the inside than on the outside. He escorted us to the guest room. As I thought about it I was tired,it was still night time as well. "You guys hungry, I have some grub in here!"The man said. Jake said yes and started out of the room.

"I'm just gonna rest okay?" I say to Jake, he nodded his head and continued out of the door. I laid my head down onto the bed and fell into a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I felt a hand on me, slidding to my waist. I pulled it off and snickered.

It crept back onto my waist. I pulled it off again but it rested back onto my waist.

"Stop it Jake!" I say as I wake up and look up at him.

It wasn't Jake at all but the man, he covered my mouth with his hand. I tried to scream for Jake but he was no where to be found. The man continued downward. My stomach rubbled and his flesh smelled good as I inhaled his scent. I sharpened my fangs and bit his hand. Blood came out, he pulled away saying ouch. I aimed for his neck biting down on it, sucking the blood from his veins. He screamed as I kept going. He stopped screaming just as Jake entered the room. Jake pushed him away from me.

"What were you thinking?" Jake asked me.

"He tried to rape me and plus I was hungry, regular food taste horrible." I say. I glared back at the limp body, I couldn't hear a heart beat. I went towards it and finished him off. I licked my lips.

"Come on!" Jake said as I heard howling in a far distance.

We were on the run again, we exit the house and changed back into our wolf forms, we bolted into the woods again.