💟|He Makes You Feel Better|💟

Play the music in the media as you read.
Y/n POV
I just got off of work right now ,I am so tired I can't even tell how my feet are hurting right now. Did I even mention that I'm 5 months pregnant,I got tired very quickly. I feel miserable.My feet are LITERALLY KILLING ME RIGHT NOW no joke. As I enter the house I start to get a stomach cramp,I knew that I shouldn't have eaten all that ice cream at lunch. I enter the kitchen immediately I see where Bruno had left the kitchen a living mess.
Then on top of that he's blasting the radio to full volume.I knew marrying this man would come with ups and down but I could never clean this up. Then on top of the I started getting a massive headache. I scream "WHY THE HECK DOES THE KITCHEN LOOK LIKE A WRECK".

Bruno's point of view ...
Dang,I was partying and eating at the same time .I was blasting the radio to hip pop music. I know I'm wacky like that ,but my baby is pregnant,and moody. I can't be having her stressing like this .She already looked like she's gonna pop, her beautiful face is stressing over the littlest things. I just need to calm her down. She's my treasure,my piece of gold.  I have an idea 💡. "Hey babe how about we take a bath and after that you can go to sleep ,while I'll clean this place up". Automatically,her face soften. Well me and her take a hot bath she is awake when I start cleaning ,but 5 minuets later after cleaning. She is knocked cold sleeping. 
Well this was very short ,I'm sorry. Much love and kisses to you.