🍫|Uncovered Feelings Discovered 2|🍫

You guys literally hunted me down in my pm box just to update the particular short imagine story. So here it is.
~~~
Smut ahead. Read at your OWN RISK.
Y/n's POV

____^^_____^^____^^^_____^^^^___^^^^^______^^^^^^____^^^^^^^I sat there shocked as I don't know what

I sat there shocked as I don't know what. I always wanted to be Bruno girlfriend. I never thought in a million years that he would want me.
A boring girl like me. Bruno could have much better than what I can bring to the table. But he chose me. Me. I was hard for me to register everything that happened.
Then it clicked because, lately, he been acting so weird. Distant. Secretive. As if he was hiding from me.
The only reason why I didn't tell him was that I didn't want to ruin our friendship. We are so close.
But I hate rejection. Considering the fact that my last crush rejected me when I asked my crush if he liked me, he said no. His name was Chad. Jerk. I was crushed to pieces.
Bruno knew what happened to me as well.
"You love me"? I asked. "Yes with all my heart." He confirmed with a little bit more of confidence. "Do you feel the same way about me"? He asked.
"I felt the same about you since I was 13 Bruno, I just thought that you would reject me ,and then it would ruin our friendship". I explained. 
He nodded his head. "I've loved you since I was 12 years old,Y/n, do you know how long I've waited to have you."
"I love you Bruno". I stated confidently. "I'll show you how much you I love and care about you". I looked down shyly. My true shyness showing.
He left my chin up for me to look at him. I kissed him passionately. Our lips glided together with ease. As if they were created to kissed each other.
His mouth tasted like candy. Nice and minty. It was as soft as a rose petal. Silky. We embraced each other so we can be connected with each other's body.
We kissed like there was no tomorrow. Our lip lock then turn more aggressive. I gained access into his mouth. My tongue slip into his mouth occasionally.
His tongue brushed slowly over my bottom lip over and over again. Driving me crazy each time. He sent me over the edge.
He then put me on his lap- to straddle him. His member felt hard underneath my womanhood. I rubbed my womanhood over his member to tease him.
Still in kissing mode he released as if to catch his breath. I did the same as well. I continued to grind against him. In between my legs began to start to become wet. I started to feel warm and hot.
"Baby don't tease me". He whined and pleaded. I kept doing it to sexually torment him. He moaned so loud. I groaned. He lifted me off of the couch.
He lead the way to his bedroom. He slowly placed me onto his bed. He crawled into my legs. I placed my legs around his waist.
We kissed each other while he took my shirt off he threw it across the room. I was only in my bra. He worked his way down to the crook of my neck.
I could feel him smile on my neck. "God your so beautiful, Y/n." It sounded a little muffled since he was pressed against my neck.
He sucked on my neck aggressively. It felt ticklish. As if he was tickling my neck. His mouth felt hot against my chest. He sent chills down my spine.
My nipples hardened . It was evident from under my bra. I still had the warm feeling from in between my legs. I closed my eyes as he worked my body. As if I wanted I want to savor the feeling. To save it.
I could feel him leaving love bites on my neck. He sucked the life out of my neck. He worked his way down to my erect nipples.
All of a sudden he just left. Leaving me here hot and ready. "Where are you going Bruno". "To go get something."
I whined and threw my legs as if to show my frustration towards him. He came back with a whipped cream bottle.
He crawled back in between my legs. He softly pour the sticky cream on my chest. It looked like a big snow mountain on my nipples.
He tossed the bottle beside him on the bed. He spread the cream evenly around my chest with his index finger. He put his index finger to my mouth for me to lick it.
I swirled my tongue on it. Sweet.
He slowly licked a small portion of the cream off of my chest. He came up for 'air'. He had to cream all over his mouth. I chuckled at his silliness.
He cracked a smile himself. He slowly licked his mouth to remove the cream off of his lips. He dung in my chest to lick some more of the cream.
He paid close attention to my nipples. I couldn't help but to moan. He finally finished my chest. He licked me like ice cream.Clean.
"Finger licking good Y/n". He said jokingly. I chuckled and shook my head,at his silliness again,showing off my noticeable dimples.
He spread my legs wide open. He picked up the bottle of whipped cream again-spraying it lightly on my wet 🐱 kitty.
He made a mouthful of cream in his mouth- he swallowed it as well. He dung in my region. I jointed up. Pushing my vag up to his mouth more. He sucked at my clit so hard.
He continued to lick all of the substance off of me- until there was no more of it on me. He then sucked my vag lips until they turned pink and sore.
He came up for air. His reached for my lips for me to kiss him. His lips tasted like candy and whipped cream. Delicious and very nice and soft. I flipped us around so I was on top of him.
I grabbed his shirt and pulled it off of him. His smooth chest was now exposed. I grabbed at his pants. Unbuckling easily. His mouth was apart already. His was breathing hard.
I grabbed the bottle of the whipped cream and put right beside for easy access. I slid down his boxers, to expose his carrot.
I sprayed the cream all over his penis. Once I got the desired amount on him I threw it on the bed beside him.
I laid down on my stomach. I licked his tip - which I took only a little bit of the cream off of it. He opened his mouth to express the great sensitivity that I was showing him.
He moaned and reached for my curly hair that was out. He swirled it around his hand to form a ponytail. He moaned so loud. I swirled my tongue around his shaft. Precum started to ooze out of him. The whipped cream was already gone.
That was amazing. Delightful. We joined our lips together again he brought me down on the bed so that I could be on my back.
He continued to kiss me. I feel him putting pressure so that his member could slid into my region. He put so much pressure that it entered. I broke the kiss to groan-because it hurt so much. He stopped halfway -noticing that he was hurting me.
He slowly picked up the pace ,finally, he was thrusting into me. His thrusts turned into deep and long and fast ones.
I was fully pleased with the pleasure that he was giving me. He groaned softly. He slid out. He pulls me up off of the bed by my arms. He lays me forward-making me go into doggy-style. He slid back into. He literally killed me.
He went at an incredible and impossible pace of thrusts. He pulled me up so my back was on his chest. He reached for my clit, I instantly for a orgasm.
I impulsed in his arms-they only got closer as the orgasm became more aggressive. He laid me on my back as I rode out my orgasm.
I came. He continued to thrust into me. He started twitch. He sold out and came on the sheets. We were both out of breath.
I catch my faint breath. He crawled into my embrace. We just laid. Until Bruno asked-"Y/n will you be my girlfriend"?
I smiled. Then giggled softly. "At this rate you didn't even have to ask me. We both smiled at the same time-showing our dimples.
The End.
How did y'all like it.
This was very much requested.
Love ya 💜🖤