💍|Massage In Mars|💍

Play the music in the media as you read...
Y/n's POV
As a little girl I would never would have thought being a emergency room assistant would be so hectic.
Through these 2 months I have been preoccupied with my job and everything. The sudden outbreak of pneumonia in the LA area has been painfully stressful for the particular hospital that I work at.
Since where I work at is right smack down in mid-town LA;where everyone comes to this hospital,to get treatment.
Since the outbreak of pneumonia has almost attacked the whole entire city, it is highly contagious.
Since my other workers at the hospital have undeniably for the past few weeks,been succumbing to this deadly sickness.
All of the workers on at my department of care are all sick. Thanks to the patients coming in night in day spreading deadly germs. The only reason why I haven't caught because I got the vaccination for pneumonia.
Since my other workers /medical students are not as experienced as I am. I have no other choice but to take as many people as I could.
But now it is starting to take a toll on me: physically,mentally,and emotionally. I was barely are hanging on.
The hospital for the past month have recently been trying to find replacements for the workers that had gotten sick that had to take leave.But it was to also got some of the work down around here done. Nor not having just one person take all of the duties and responsibilities of such of a big hospital.
But no luck of new assistants and doctors never seemed to land in my area of need. My supervisor ,the nurse practitioner, has officially given me 2 weeks leave, with leave pay.
Me and her have always been close but she knows how hard you've have been working. I was escaping the thought of being on the rode to your house ,with Bruno. My boyfriend.
Since I have working so much for the past couple months you're barely home. And ever since Bruno wrapped up the 24k Magic Tour. He been home resting these last 3 weeks.
I could tell that he is really missing me. The feeling was mutual. Who wants to be away from their boyfriend that was on a tour, for two years.
Who only come home to visit every 2 months. Don't get me wrong here. I love my job to pieces. But I was too burnt out.I fired off every fiber of energy in my body.
I have lost so many hours of sleep. I lost my sanity. My sane mind.
I live off of caffeine. But it's unhealthy for to be under all of this stress. I grabbed all of the records of the patients that I treated today. I put them into my inbox.
I walked into the bathroom just before I was getting ready to go home. I was washing my hands when I thought about Bruno.
Me and him have been distant from each other because of my workload. We barely talk to each other,even though we live under the same roof.
But I miss him so much. And I know that he feels the same way. I can't wait to see him. To hug him. To feel his embrace. But I just have to wait until I get home.
I walked into the parking garage. I got into my car. I rested my head on the the steering wheel. I was so tired. I got myself together for a few minutes,then started the car.
I drove down the highway steadily. It seemed to have taken forever just to get home. I felt a wave of relief when I saw my driveway in my vision.
I got of the car slowly. I opened the front door. I slid my shoes off and sat my purse on the mud room bench.
I rubbed my back as it started to cramp on me. I let out a hiss due to the pain. I scrunched my face when I realized Bruno was not here to greet me.
Usually when I get home, I'm attacked with kisses and hugs from him. But for some reason just not today.
"Bruno". I called out. "Bruno". I was then picked up in bridal style. "I missed you baby". He purred as he muzzled my neck.
I giggled from his cuteness. "I missed you too". I said as I kissed his luscious lips. He broke the kiss. "I have something to show you".
He carried me into the bathroom. He put me on my feet. The fresh fragrance of flowers hit my nostrils. I walked to the tub to see white rose petals draped around the tub.
Then in the bath water there was lavender scented bubbles, with pink and red roses scattered in the water. I smiled to myself as I imagined myself sinking into the warm bath water.
He undressed me from my uncomfortable scrubs. He slid my underwear extra slowly as he muzzled my neck.I rested my head on the crook of his neck.
He felt and rubbed my hips. He picked me up bridal and lowered us both into the warm water. We leaned back on the tub 🛀. My back was on his chest. He massaged my shoulders making them feel less tense.
I let out a sigh of relief. "I love you". He whispered in my ear.
"I love you so much". I said. I felt him smile. He kissed my forehead. He continued to rub my shoulders. He splashed warm water on me making my hair wet.
I chuckled splashing more water on him as well. His curly hair become wet and kinky. We splashed each other and had so much fun together.
We locked into a kiss like never before. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His lips trailed down my lips to my neck-leaving sore hickeys along the way.
I let my head fall back giving him full access to me. I was on his lap. He started grinding underneath me. Making the water match the grooves of his body.
I moaned softly. He groaned against me-sending chills down my spine. I could feel his penis rubbing against my womanhood ,almost as it was teasing it. 
He lined his manhood against my entrance. He inserted inside me. I hissed in pain because of how uncomfortable I was.
He kissed my lips to silence me. His thrusts started to pick up but he going slow. The pain started to subside it was quickly fulled with pleasure. I moaned relentlessly.
I guess when he sensed that I was enjoyed this. He held my hips down to his pelvic bone ,giving me sharp quick thrust. My eyes rolled to back of my head. The water was splashing everywhere.
I could tell that I was getting closer. I screamed from the sudden rush of such pleasure that it brought tears to my eyes.
I tightened my grip on him as the orgasm overcame me. He kept thrusting until I felt a warm liquid inside of me.
He grunted as he pulled out-kissing my forehead. I giggled. I started to wash myself and with the help of Bruno as well. I help him wash himself as well. We both stood up from the bath he grabbed a towel, wrapping around me. He picked up bridal style. He laid me cross the bed. I reached for him to come cuddle with me. He wrapped his secure arms around me. I laid on his chest. "Thank you so much for the bath and everything."I said. "No problem baby." He commented. "I love you". He said lovingly. I smiled to myself. "I love you too".
The End.
—————
Didn't it suck. Sorry 😐.
Much love and kisses to you