💍|Beautiful|💍

Y/n's POV
My eyes softly opened. I was greeted to Bruno being fast asleep. His hair was all messed up. His curls were sprawled around his face.
His caramel chest was exposed. It went up and down as he breathed peacefully in his sleep.
His cute little button nose was covered by a single curl in his face. A light little snore escaped his mouth. Dang he is knocked out.
Well,it kinda makes sense because yesterday he just came back home from his 24k Magic Tour.
He officially wrapped it up,here,in LA. I was there last night to go see him. He looked fabulous. Simply flawless.
I smiled and giggled at his cuteness even being sleep. I gently reached over and moved the remaining curls from his face-brushing his mane ever so gently.
After his hair was out the way I was able to take a good look at him. He is simply breathtakingly gorgeous.
The rays of the sun flowed into the room:pouring on top of us. It shined especially on him making him glow effortlessly.
His eyebrows perfectly framed his face. His long and voluminous eyelashes were planted delicately over his cheeks.
His skin had such passion in it that it was hard to believe that this man was mine. He was looked so adorable and just indescribably captivating and charming.
A single tear escaped my eye as I leaned in to kiss his cheek tenderly.
His eyes opened gracefully. He smiled softly as he brushed his finger tips along the traces of the teardrops of my face.
"I can't believe that you're mine". I said. He smiled even wider and leaned in. Our lips locked onto each other. Never letting go for eternity.
We locked our arms around each other as to protect each other from the outside world. His arms wrapped around my waist-my arms draped around his neck.
We both let go of the kiss to catch our breath. I smiled and he did as well.
Our hands joined in together only to open to a lifetime romance to share between us.
__________________
This originally was a "Cute Lazy Day". But I wanted to change it. This got deleted anyway. Sorry that it's so short but it better than nothing.
Vote,Comment,and Request