🦋|Age Is Just A Number|🦋

Play the music as you read.
For a mature audience...
I exited my dorm room with my suitcase. It was officially winter break. I was finally going home for winter break. I was excited just to come home. I went to Hampton University. (Commet down below if you go to Hampton University or if you know somebody that does go there.)
I was a freshman.I literally just turned 18 a month ago. I skipped the 12th grade to come to college early. I was 17 when I first went to college. I've always been very smart, not to toot my own horn.
I was on the bus to Atlanta. There is basically all of my family. My father is basically the one that took care of me since I was 15. My parents divorced when I was 15 years old. The marriage lasted for about 16 years. When I was 13 my mother started to cheat on him. I basically could suspect that she was cheating on him because it was pretty much obvious to me. And to the rest of our family. My father had to know that something was up as well.
He held on to the marriage for about 2 more years until he walked in on them having a make-out session on the couch. That's when he called everything off. He made her pack her stuff that day. I stayed with my father. He gained custody of me. As I was on the bus, I wonder if Bruno was going to be there at my house, like he usually is on the holidays. I smiled just thinking about his hot ass.
*Bruno is and will always be the only sexy friend that my father has ever has had. I know you're probably going to judge me. Just because he is 20 years older than me. But hey, who said you can't date older men. I mean I'm old enough. But I'll never have enough guts to walk up to him basically and be sexy or even seductive towards him. t
Not tomention that he does have a girlfriend named Jerri Curl or something like that. I don't know and don't really even care to be honest. (Jessica😂😏).I would get so angry at myself because I would let Bruno always set my mood. How he could just control my feelings willand still infuriate to me.
I could remember my heart dropping to the ground when he announced he had a girlfriend recently. It was honestly the first time I had gotten my heart broken. Silly of me to think that he'll want to have me. A 15 year old. A naive and underage one. A minor.How naive I was and sometimes still is over him. So young and so native I taught it would be easy to love someone.
I started to like Bruno , and to feel sexually attracted to him when I was 15. Like when I see him everything stops and all I see is his sexy and cute face. Cheesy right , but it is true. I've never felt this way about anybody. He probably doesn't even notice me. Sometimes I can catch a stare or two from him. But it's never really that much to tell you the truth. Usually, Bruno comes every weekend to have a couple beers with my dad. Men stuff. I don't really get to see him since I've away from home, grinding on my college work. I listened to some music as I started to drift off into a light sleep. It was going to be a long drive to Atlanta. I couldn't help to think what could happen when I get home. Home sweet home.
_________________
I woke up to the sound of the bus driver saying "Atlanta is here". Damn I slept through the entire ride. I must've been have been exhausted, I thought to myself.
I paid the bus driver and walked down to the 711 to get me some snacks. I was hungry. I walked into the store. I walked the refrigerator and immediately picked up an Arizona Sweet Tea. After that, I looked for some type of chips. Takis sounded delicious. Simply mouthwatering. Just like Bruno , I thought.
I shook my head as if to shake the sexual feelings and thoughts out of my head. I walked over to the checkout. I paid for everything. I got excited just thinking about eating these snacks. I love me some food.
I ended up walking to the bus stop waiting for the bus. I pulled out my snacks as soon as I sat down on the bus. I unintendedly started to stuff my face.
It was only 20 minutes of a bus ride to my neighborhood. The bus stopped right out of my neighborhood. I had so many memories here. Good and bad one's. I put my key into my door and unlocked. The smell of delicious holiday food overtook my nostrils.
My father could always cook. I got my cooking skills from him. My mother, on the other hand, could burn water. Literally.
I walked into the kitchen. I was nearly attacked with hugs from my family. My father was the main one in the mix. We all remained in a good hug for a minute or two. Until we released. I was finally able to breathe. Then I was greeted by the one and only...
"Hey,Y/n",he said ...
Hope you enjoyed it..
I've been trying to make my writings longer...
Much love and kisses to you 😘😘
Love ya💗💕.