Chapter 4 [Remake]

Words : 2058
Contain Chapter 6 part 1 and 2 in the  previous book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously

All of the guild members excluding Natsu, hang their head low, feeling guilty as Lucy's words struck them. They feel guilty and shame because of their attitude, their precious guildmate quit the guild. The individuals who had received their part of Lucy's letter for them, simulatenously read their part quietly.

Elfman's P.O.V

I opened the letter seal and started to read quietly. We might've not talked much since she's closer to Lisanna and Mira-nee rather than me.

Dear Elfman

I'm sure you're wondering why I write this letter to you since we're not that close and rarely talks. I appreciate that you don't ignore me like the rest of FairyTail. Your words, somehow, is part of something that helps me stayed there. Eventhough it's kinda weird that you end it up with 'like a man' even though I'm a girl. For sure I'm gonna miss your particular way of talking. Take care of Lisanna and Mira okay ? I don't think I should say that since that's what you do best.

Your guildmate

Lucy

"Lucy, your decision to leave the guild is very manly. So does keeping up with the insult you get behind your back. I wish you luck with your training" I smiled as I put the letter back in the envelope. I saw Mira-nee hugged Lisanna who's crying after reading Lucy's letter. I hugged both of them in attempt to comfort their sadness.

Lisanna's P.O.V

After Master read the letter for the guild. I opened my letter from Lucy. I quietly read it as tears slowly cascades down my cheeks.

Dear Lisa-chan

Knowing you, you probably blaming yourself. Please don't blame yourself, you're one of the reasons I still stay in FairyTail. I quit the guild because I can't handle to face Natsu after what he had said. I know that I'm weak, that's why I left to train myself to be stronger. Don't be sad, I promise I'll come back, I assure you. It just, I'm not sure when will I came back. I don't mind if you join team Natsu and took my place in their team. After all, they think that I'm weak and can't fight without depending on my spirits. You're always there with me like Levy-chan, Wendy, Mira, The exceeds, Juvia, Elfman, and Gajeel. You're one of the people who always makes my day. I'll miss you so much Lisa-chan. I'll miss your constant jokes and nagging you gave me. When I came back I want to see the cheery Lisa-chan I know.

Don't be sad for too long!

Your Bestfriend

Lucy

"Lucy.." I whispered as my body trembled. More tears falling down either side of my cheeks. "I'll miss you too.. If I wasn't back, Lu-chan wouldn't quit.." I said, blaming myself as the cause of all of this happening.

Mira's P.O.V

I unsealed the envelope and took out the letter that Lucy had written for me.

Dear Mira

Thank you for always understanding and give me words that helps me to keep up my spirit and positiveness. Don't be sad,I promise to come back. After all, FairyTail is my home! Eventhough there's a lot of the guild members who isn't as nice when I joined, I am still part of FairyTail mages. Don't cry because of me, I'm not worth crying. You should keep your pretty smile of yours on your pretty face!