Chapter 1 [REMAKE]

Previously Chapter 1-3  Word count : 2224 words
The remake chapters will be around 1000-4000 words, i'll combine some chapters into one chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's P.O.V

Team Natsu and I are on our way back to the guild after finishing a mission we had taken a week before. Sadly, Wendy didn't come with us this time. We walked side by side in silence. "That job was pretty easy for this amount of money" Natsu said breaking the silence. "We could've gotten more if you didn't ruin half of the port" Gray mocked as he rolled his eyes. "Me ? Don't you think you're at fault too ice cube ?"Natsu replied. As usual, the both of them started arguing.

"Those fairy tail mages, as rowdy as they always are." One of the passerbyes said, dislike of mages is evidence within her voice. "I heard they're going to host a party again" One of the passerbyes commented."Didn't they throw a party everyday?" the other passerby replied. Erza and I stopped walking as Gray and Natsu stopped arguing as we started to listen to what the townspeople are talking about."No, I heard this time is special because their long lost member has come back!" The first one commented. "Let's just hurry to the guild for confirma—Where the heck is that flame brain ???" Gray said as he looked around to search the missing Natsu. "I'm pretty sure he ran to the guild already" I trailed off. "Knowing him, that is the most likely what he would've done. Let's go to the guild" Erza commanded as the three of us nodded before running along the street of Magnolia towards the guild with happy flying above us.

3rd P.O.V

What Lucy had said is correct, Natsu is already running to the guild even before the passerbyes finish talking. There's only one person in his mind as he's running with his full speed.

After 5 minutes, he arrived at the guild and let himself in. Fairy Tail mage's are crowding at the middle of the guild. Surrounding that one person, someone who Natsu had been longing to meet again for years.

That person is the one and only

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.