CHAPTER 5 [REMAKE]

Previously ch 7 and Ch 8

Chapter 5

Natsu's P.O.V

This is so annoying, why would she gave me a letter, didn't she knows that I hate her already. I would've burn the letter but Erza would kill me if I do that. I rolled my eyes as I opened the letter from Lucy.

Dear Natsu

Am I still allowed to call you Natsu ? or am I supposed to call you Salamander? I don't know how long you've hold it all back. But.. I know that you,re better than this Natsu. And now I know that all this time you're just pitying me. All this time, all of it, is just an act, right? I thought.. I thought that I loved you.. and that did happened. I did fall in love with you..

She fell in love with me ? Lisanna is way better than her. I hear some cracking sounds as I read the letter, but I ignored it. I think it was just someone in the guild eating crackers.

I love you so much Natsu, to the point that it hurts. It hurts so bad.. YOU BROKE MY HEART LIKE MY FATHER DID. YOU'RE JUST LIKE HIM.

Something snapped in me as I read the part "You broke my heart like my father did". Did something happened? I re-read the letter and continued reading it.

Lucy, I'm not like your father right?? I'm not.... Am i? There's so much venom in the words you have written for me. By the texture of the paper, you write to the point the paper almost got tear from the pressure. Am I really that bad? Did i.. Am I the reason that you left?

A tear slipped down from my eye as I continued reading the letter.

Actually it's a bit funny, yet, ironic. You're the one who brought me to FairyTail, the one who introduce me to everyone in the guild. The one who taught me that FairyTail is a Family, not just a guild who's hungry for power. And yet, you're also the main reason I left.

I thought it was just for a moment.. I wait.... and wait.. and wait.. for you to talk to me again. I WAITED FOR 6 WHOLE MONTHS FOR YOU TO TALK TO ME. And to think that you talked to me only to kick me out and makes me feel like trash. You changed drastically this past year... or is it just that you finally showed me your true self? The one who hate me, the one who said I'm a weakling. Is it your true self? And those fun times where we go to mission together, is the fake ones?

I'm the reason she left? NO!! This can't be true!! Lucy.. I'm so sorry... I don't know what I've done but I'm very sorry Lucy. "Lucy.. I'm sorry.. please forgive me.. I'm sorry.." I mumbled as tears started to fall one by one, sliding down my cheeks. I hold the paper tighter to the point almost crumpling it. I could smell dried tears from the paper. Did i... did I really hurt her feelings that bad?

It's bad enough that you hurt me by kicking me out from the team out of nowhere. You just have to insult me and treat me like garbage. Out of all the people in the guild, You, Natsu Dragneel, is the one I love the most. I loved you not as a family, but I loved you as a lover.

But, I want to say thank you.

More dried tears covered the paper. She's crying a lot when she wrote this part of letter. I'm the worst.

Thank you for bringing me to FairyTail, Thank you for making me know how it feels to have a family. Thank you for making me fall in love, thank you for saving me countless time when I got caught in trouble.

Thank you for all the adventures we had done. And lastly, Thank you for breaking my heart. Thank you so much, Natsu. You may call me weak, worthless, good for nothing, and everything else. But just remember, I'll be stronger than you when I come back. And I'll prove that I can fight you bare-handed and come out as the winner. This is the very last time I'll call you Natsu. The next time we meet, I'll call you Salamander.