Falling?

I sighed rolling my eyes, everyday was another challenge.

I was home for christmas break which once again was requested by Voldemort, I swear I don't get any time to myself.

The muggle world wasn't terrible. Sam was staying with Neville and Joely was staying with Cedric so I had nobody really.

I wasn't the type to fit in with the death eaters neither would Sam fit with them either. Some reason she didn't need to be one.

It was fifth year, well we had just started fifth year anyway. It was hectic as were the people rushing in and out of the house.

That mainly included a boy slightly older than me who looked like my father and was a death eater. The Malfoy's of whom now included Jacob as he was in third year.

I got on well with Jacob but not so much Draco. Regardless to the fact that I've known him for the last five years.

~~~~~~
I had just woken up as it was now a few days before school started.

I sighed changing into a pair of black leggings followed with a pair of black boots and an oversized grey jumper.

I had no intentions of eating or wanting to eat just to make tea like a normal British muggle, read a book and sit out in the garden as snowflakes landed on my pages.

For a reader effect because I was very weird I tied my hair in a high messy-ish bun and placed oversized glasses upon my face.

I had noticed that most of the death eaters were here, I didn't know why neither care why. Upon realisation of the death eaters here I more importantly noticed the Malfoy's. During the mysterious meetings that were held here both Jacob and Draco just hung out casually in my living room, not that I cared.

I twirled down the stairs closing my eyes, clutching my favourite muggle book to my chest and holding onto the banister until...

I lost grip and hit into to someone. Except whoever I had crashed into didn't seem to mind, how strange.

'Want my help, DeMar?' The all famous voice that made many girls swoon spoke out to me. Yes you were right, I had just crashed into none other than Draco Malfoy.

Honestly sometimes I wanted to just curl up into a ball and start my whole life again. When was that going to happen? Please be soon! Any moment now!

'No thanks, Malfoy' I said reaching out for my book but as I did I brushed against the soft hand of Draco. What was I doing?

My mind run circles and my heart skipped beats. What just happened?

I wasn't like the other girls. I didn't swoon or faint at the sight of him. I didn't even like him though forced to do so.

'Sure?' Draco said with a smirk offering me his hand. When did he become a gentleman? I was totally dreaming and I knew it.

I took his hand. While I stood in front of him, he had placed my glasses on my face with a smirk but a smile at the same time.

I smiled. He was being nice as I knew he could be nice if he tried. I had some sort of faith in him.

'Thank you, Malfoy' I said as I curtsied before him. Upon him bowing in a formal manner back at me I waltzed off.