Unbreakable Heart

Safe to say I received the best news today which was great.

I mean it was more romantic but still the best news ever.

Today was none other than June 5th and that is a great day.

Today was my boyfriends birthday which did seem slightly weird as I didn't seem worthy to date Draco.

I decided a few weeks ago that I wanted to buy him something special.

I was going to spend this morning with him but not the evening.

I decide that I was going to go straight to my dorm to get his things that were all in a bag then go to his dorm.

That was what I was obviously about to do because I was obviously heading to my dorm.

I didn't know where the girls were which made me fear anything that could happen to them.

That was my anxiety taking over my brain which was normal.

Speaking of my anxiety I was now scared that Draco might not like his presents.

I was hoping that he obviously liked it because he was my boyfriend and meant so much to me.

So the first two things were Slytherin related but went with the outfit I got him.

I decided that he deserved another suit, I was literally exactly like the current one he has.

But I mean he always wears it and it takes seriously a very long time  to wash.

So I wanted to give him a new fully black suit completely with the shoes.

To go with both his suit and shoes, not really his shoes.

I brought him a tie pin obviously which was in the shape of the Slytherin house logo.

To go with his tie pin I got him I a ring which one again contained the Slytherin house logo.

Personally I think that the suit, shoes, tie pin and ring are usual gifts.

But what was next really did make me realise how long I've known him.

I looked through them and almost started crying.

There was just a bunch of photos over the last 5 years of both of us together.

I wrote the dates on all of the bottom of them which I found cute.

I pulled myself or more like my emotions together.

I got up made sure everything was nearly back into the bag and opened my door.

I locked it behind me and walked down to the common room.

I then walked up the stairs leading to the boys dormitory.

I mean on the way up here I did get quite a good few stares.

Then most of the boys we were giving me the stares realised what day it was so they accepted it.

I knocked on Draco's door with a smirk, a smirk like his.

'Who is it now?' Draco said with a sigh, I think he's sick of people knocking his door today.

'The woman who live a walk and a lot of stairs away' I said with a smirk as he opened the door and smirked at me.

I mean obviously he knew whom I was because there was only one girl who he loved and lived on the other side of the Slytherin dormitory.

He took my hand and twirled me happily inside until we were both seated next to each other on his bed.

I folded my legs and say facing him with a smile.

He smile at me which I mean didn't happen often when we weren't in a relationship but when we were in a relationship he smiles a lot more.

I decided to give him what I have obviously gotten him for his birthday.

I decided to put the photos in the bottom before I passed the bag to him.

He took out the suit and smiled, then took out the shoes and smiled.

I mean why would I smile, at least he liked the suit and shoes.

I decided to keep both the ring and the tie pin in the boxes they were in.

Personally I think that made it look cuter so that was a good idea in my head.

He opened both the boxes and smiled, that made me happy.

He moved on to the photos as he pulled me closer as I watched a tear roll down his face.

I look up and kiss his cheek as we both look through the photos together.

We spent the rest of the day just sitting there happily talking and making out.

I mean what else would you want us to do when we're together.

It isn't as if we were having sex as of right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
He was going to club with his friends which I hadn't obviously minded.

Obviously as my boyfriend is rich and amazingly hot.

Many witches wanted to join their room which wasn't a surprise.

I mean all of them were good looking but Draco was the best.

Okay ew no. I sounded like a seriously obsessed girlfriend.

Which I was an seriously over obsessed girlfriend, honestly.

I mean I couldn't get over the fact that he looked adorable he had the platinum blonde long hair.

It wasn't the to long but I convinced him to grow it until it is my type of adorable long length.

Now back to the whole experience about the vip room that I could explained too by a hung over Blaise Zabini and Jacob Malfoy.

So both Blaise and Jacob had a lot to eat so they wanted to play with the many witches that wanted to join the vip room.

They did offer Draco to come and play with the witches.

Though I mean the vip room did belong to Draco for his birthday.

But I mean obviously that was besides the point right now.

Luckily Draco had refused to go and play with the witches.

I mean seriously that just made me a lot happier.

He refused because he didn't want to break my heart.

More or less speaking my heart was unbreakable to him.

I had a great boyfriend no matter what.

He was truly amazing...