AUTHOR'S NOTE

HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS IT'S ALL EDITED IT IT'S ALL FINISHED I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME TO BREATHE RIGHT NOW!!!!!

One.

Two.

Three.

... Okay, I'm good.

So I would like to thank so many people for helping me with this story. Three people have read the first draft (I'm so sorry for you guys), and they've given me feedback, and helped me with everything I needed to get this story edited, online, and finished.

So... there will be a sequel. I might've mentioned this before, but it's important to know because...

I would like you guys to tell me if you'd like a teaser for the sequel. This thing only has like 200 reads (which definitely isn't a lot... but thank you for them!) but I have the prologue written, and I thought, why the hell not? It's basically a little excerpt, in Cas's POV, talking about how he met Maddi and when the twins were born, and talking about his thoughts on the ending to the first book.

So please tell me if you'd like to see the prologue, any feedback you have for this story, and any suggestions you might have for the next book and/or editing skills.

Thank you guys so much for the reads, and hopefully you liked reading my story!

Happy reading,

Petalsteps

P.S.

I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT IT'S FINALLY OVER