Chapter 20

I woke up next to a smiling Ashton as I smiled back at him.

"Sleep well?" He asked as I nodded.

"And you?" I asked as he nodded and kissed my head.

"Want breakfast?" I asked as he nodded and I helped him up before we walked into the kitchen and made breakfast which was bacon and eggs. I was halfway through cooking the egg when I felt a pair of hands go around my waist and rest their head on my shoulder as I smiled.

"Your doing a great job" he said as I smiled and plopped another egg on the pan.

"It would be better if you helped like you said" I replied.

"But I am helping I'm motivating the cook and I will clean up" he spoke.

"Ok but don't hurt yourself on the knifes when your washing them" I said.

"Yes mum" he said sounding like a little kid.

"I'm not your mum I'm your girlfriend" I said as he smiled and I put both eggs on the plates and put the pan in the sink before the boys came running in.

"We smell food" Michael said as Ashton let go and helped me walk the plated to the table as we put them down and sat before we started eating. When we finished I helped Ashton clear the table as I watched him do the dishes.

"You enjoy what your seeing?" He asked as I walked over to him.

"Maybe" I replied as I grabbed some soap bubbles and blew them in his face and he whipped them off before he blew some in my face.

"Oh it's on" I said as I grabbed some more bubbles out the on his face. We were in the middle of have a bubble fight when I slipped and grabbed Ashton's shirt to try and help me stay up but it failed and it ended up in him falling on top of me as we both laughed when he looked at me and brushed some hair out of my face before he lent in and I felt his lips on mine and it felt amazing.

"GET A ROOM" Michael yelled as we pulled away as Ashton helped me up.

"We have a room" I replied.

"You should use it next time" he said.

"Maybe" I replied as he smiled at me and grabbed a water from the fridge.

"guys Lucy and I are going on a date" calum said as we heard the door open.

"okay have fun" I replied as I looked at Ash and he smiled.

"maybe I should take you on a date what do you think?" he asked as I smiled.

"where would you take me?" I asked before luke came in looking all pretty.

"im going on a date too sorry guys" luke said as I watched michael walk out of the kitchen and I felt bad for him.

"have fun see ya later" Ash said as luke smiled and left before I looked up at Ash.

"whats wrong?" he asked looking worried.

"I think we should be with Mike for today cause I dont want him to be alone" I said as he nodded.

"I agree lets go get Mikey" Ash said as I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I love you" I said smiling.

"I love you too" he said as we walked to Michaels room to see him playing playstation when he looked at us.

"hey aren't you guys going on a date to?" he asked as I had an idea.

"no we decided to spend the day with you so we're going to go to eb games" I replied as he smiled.

"really?" he asked.

"yeah come on we're getting ready and leaving" Ash said as he got up and turned the playstation off before I went to have a shower. When I finished I chucked on my black jeans and my nirvana top and put my hair up in a messy bun before chucking on my converses and grabbing my phone before I waited for Mike and Ash to finish getting ready. When they finished we walked out to the car and jumped in before we drove off to eb games. When we got to the shops we walked inside to see a sale on.

"I'll be looking at play station games if you need me" Michael said before running into the store and Ash intertwined our hands as we walked in and started looking around.

MICHAEL'S POV:

I'm going to thank them later for thins I mean they could of chose to leave me alone and go on their date but they chose to take me to eb games. I was currently looking through the play station games when I went to grab one that looked cool when I saw a hand grab it and I looked up to see a beautiful girl standing infront of me.

"Sorry did you want this game?" She asked letting go of it.

"No no it's ok you take it" I replied smiling.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah here take it" I said as I smiled and handed her the game.

"Sorry but you look like Michael clifford" she said as I smiled and slid my glasses onto my head and smiled.

"Really I get that a lot" I replied as she stood their in shock.

"OMG here you have the game I can't believe your THE Michael clifford" she said as I smiled.

"No I insist you have the game only if I can have your number?" I asked as she nodded and I gave her my phone so she could type in her number.

AMANDA'S POV:

We were both looking at games when we saw Michael talking to a girl and I smiled at Ash.

"I think Michael likes someone" I said before Michael came walking to us.

"SOOO?" I asked.

"I got her number she was really nice and her names Jess" he replied as we smiled.

**3 hours later**

After about 3 hours of shopping and eating lunch we decided to go home. When we got home we walked inside and Michael thanked us for today before we walked up to Ashton's room and laid on his bed Ashton was lying on his back with his arms around me and my head on his chest.

"Tour is coming up soon" he said.

"I know and you boys are going to rock your socks off" I said.

"Yeah but it's going to be hard without you there" he said.

"I know but remember you have my number and we can Skype" I said.

"Yeah but I want you to promise me something" he said.

"Okay" I said.

"Please don't hurt yourself while I'm on tour" he said as I looked at my wrist to see the old marks it's hard to stop but I'm trying and I gotta keep trying for him.

"I promise" I said smiling.

"Good and you better wish me a big happy birthday because I won't be able to see you on my birthday" he said.

"I will trust me" I said. We talked about things for ages until we both feel asleep.

🐧🐧SORRY THIS CHAPTER SHORT I HAD A MIND BLANK AND I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BUT YEAH HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT🐧🐧