Chapter 12

AMANDA'S POV:

I woke up and reached over to grab my phone to see it was 7 and I decided to text Ash.

-'morning drummer boy x'

-'morning beautiful how was ur sleep?'

-'good wbu?'

-'it was alright kept waking up'

-'poor thing so watcha doing?'

-'radio interview then meet fans and get ready to go perform at the billboards wbu?'

-'work anyway I gotta get ready text u later x'

-'ok xxx'

After that I put my phone down and went to have a shower. When I finished my shower I got changed into my work uniform and ate something small for breakfast before I finished getting ready. I grabbed my phone as Lucy and I both made our way to work. When we got their, we walked inside and got the place ready. Lucy turned the radio on and we listened to the music while people were in and out ordering drinks. We had nice people and rude people come in and order drinks, but I still kept serving before it was my lunch break. I was drinking my Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino and went to sit in the meeting room because no one was there. After a while of drinking, my phone went off and I saw it was my mum, I answered the call and held my phone to my ear.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey dear how are you?" She asked.

"I'm good, what about you and dad?" I asked.

"I'm good but your dad not so good. He's why I called to talk to you about." She said as I felt my stomach drop.

"Ok what's wrong?" I asked.

"You know how dad has cancer?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"He's getting really bad and the doctors are trying everything but it's just not working and your father knows he is going to die soon so he wanted to see you and your brother again one last time before he pasts away. I talked to your brother and he said you can stay with him while you're here but I just wanted to know if you wanted to come visit your dad?" She asked.

"Yes what time would I be coming?" I asked.

"Well your brother knew you would say yes so he booked you a plane for tonight." She replied and I think that was when the boys were flying out.

"Ok well I gotta go back to work but I'll text you tonight." I said.

"Ok bye." She said before hanging up and I texted Ashton.

-'hey are you boys flying out tonight?'

-'um I think so y?'

-'Caz I'm flying out too for family'

-'oh ok well we can go to the airport together'

-'yeah anyway I gotta get back to work x'

-'ok c ya x'

I went back to work for the rest of my shift which finished at 4:30.

***

After work Lucy and I got home and I told Lucy what happened and what was going on. She helped me pack my suitcase and my brother sent me the tickets. I put my suitcase in the back of the car and hopped in the passenger seat and Lucy drove us to the airport. When we got there I got out of the car and grabbed my suitcase, as Lucy hopped out and gave me a hug.

"See ya." She said.

"See ya." I said before I walked to check in. I went through the metal detector and received my items back. Then I walked to find my gate when I felt two hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" Ashton said as I smiled.

"Luke." I said.

"Nope." He replied.

"Um... Calum?" I asked.

"Nope." He replied before taking his hands away.

"Hey." He said smiling.

"It's Ashton." I stated as all the boys laughed.

"Yay." He said.

"So why are you guys in hoodies and glasses?" I asked.

"Because we are not meant to be 5SOS." Luke replied back.

"Oh ok. Oh yeah, how did the radio interview go?" I asked.

"Good. Now the people that listen to that radio know that your Ashton's girlfriend." Michael said as I smiled and intertwined my hands with Ashton.

"That's good I just don't want them hating me." I said.

"They won't, they will love you just like we do." Calum said as I smiled.

"People boarding flight 245 to Australia please go to gate 15, now thank you." Said the person over the speaker.

"That's me." I said.

"Aw you're leaving us?" Michael said.

"Yep I'm sorry." I said as we all went into a group hug. Then I gave Ash a separate hug before he placed his lips on mine and I felt the fireworks go off. We pulled away and I gave him one last hug before walking off and waving as they became further and further away as I bordered the plane. After I found my seat I sat down and did my belt up, waiting for the plane to take off.

**1 day later**

When I got off the plane which took a whole day to fly from America to Australia, which is a long time on a plane. I made my way to the luggage collection and grabbed my suitcase before calling my brother.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey girl I see you." He answered as I looked around me.

"Where?" I asked. I kept walking and then felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked back to see my brother standing behind me and I gave him a big hug.

"How are you little sis?" He asked as we ended the call, we put our phones away and started walking back to the car.

"Tired and you?" I asked.

"I'm good and did you not sleep on the plane?" He asked.

"No it was so uncomfortable." I said as he smiled.

"Well you gotta get your sleep." He said as I nodded before we reached his car, which was a really nice red Holden SS. We both hopped in and put on our seatbelts. He drove us to his place and because I'm jet lagged and I fell asleep in his car.

🐧🐧HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND A SAD PART IS COMING UP BUT THERES A LOT OF GOOD THINGS HAPPENING THAT I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO READ

I WILL TRY AND UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN I JUST HAVE ASSESSMENTS AND DANCE AND DRAMA SO IM SORRY IF I CANT UPDATE BUT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT THANKS CHICKEN WINGS 🐧🐧