The 7 Hour Car Ride of Hell

First chapter my little kittens, now get ready because the car trips were only the beginning of this fucking crazy ass vacation of lies.  (Also, enjoy the music, to read along, sorry go end up hating it)

So, as y'all know, if you read the background chapter, the car rides from our houses to the ranch were about 7-8 hours, give or take.  The first year was probably the easiest, but the weirdest.  Jewlz, mini Satan and I were the only ones that went....all three...at the same time.  The reason being was that Cupcake was far too young to go because she was only 2, Cate was 4, Jewlz was 6 and I was 5.  We go in June/July, so Jewlz will always be a "year" older than me because my birthday is in September.

ANYWAYS, Jewlz that year got to sit in the front seat (very unsafe, but no one cares cuz that side of the family is crazy).  We were young, so instead of just letting her sacrifice herself to the front seat, I was upset because JUST BECAUSE she was 5 months older, meant the got first pick.  I'm sorry, but I wanted to enjoy the danger too ya know?  Sadly, they favored her and let her be in the front, making me go to the back with the she-devil.

That car trip was fun, it was simple and everyone took naps and at Taco Bell and we were all being good.  But that was only the first year, that was only the beginning.  The years following that, the groups were divided.  Me and Jewlz, mini Satan and Cupcake.  The car trips were different...very...very...different.

(OK, SOOOOOO I'm not sure if any of you care, but would you all just like to hear what happened to our (Jewlz and I) time at camp, or would you like to hear the escapades of mini Satan and Cupcake as well?  Comment on this little paragraph thing so I know.  Back to the actual story now.)

ᖇIGᕼT ᔕO TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᕼᗩᑭᑭEᑎEᗪ TᕼE ᖴIᖇᔕT TIᗰE (2010)....
It was the first year.  We were just little innocent kids, 7 & 6, not caring about anything.  We were pure.  We were amazing...but one of us...one of us...was secretly ⓈⒶⓉⒶⓃ 2.0.  That person was ...surprisingly not me hahahahahaha *cough* notthisyearanyways *cough*.  Nope, it was Jewlz.  She was in love with Justin Bieber that year.  So, you can kinda guess what was playing...for 7-8 hours straight...in the car...up to the ranch.  That's right bitches...it was your favorite person, Justin Beaver.

Now, she was only 7, so I'll give her a pass this year, but because this family always and still does, low key hate me and my little sister, the obviously favor the others, so of course the little belieber got to play her shit all the way up to Sundown (that's the name of the ranch btw).

TᕼE ᔕEᑕOᑎᗪ YEᗩᖇ (2011):
Ok, so this year was actually pretty chill.  She and I were 8/7, so we were a bit more mature and this year, she was into wicked, which is better than the other shit she was into (*cough* OneDirection *cough*), so I endured the pain, bit back my tongue, and sang along to that shit.  I grew to like it after a while, but the singing was a bit annoying as it was repetitive and I wasn't much of a singer unless I was by myself.  That year was fine, it was ok, I survived

TᕼIᖇᗪ YEᗩᖇ (2012):
Vey similar to the previous year, it was a lot of wicked.  I didn't know if that was all she knew, or if she just made it a religion at that point and decided that car trips were time to praise the almighty gods of the musical.  Whatever the case, it got old fast, because we were 9/8 and I just....I was done with that crap.  The car rides following this year were kinda toned down, but each was its own form of annoying and you could tell by how the stories during the week would go (which will be in other chapters).

ᖴOᖇTᕼ YEᗩᖇ (2013):
Ok, so this year was...I kinda forgot what this year was about.  The car rides now meant nothing to me cuz, I was 9, she was 10, and I was going through some things in my life so, yeah.... Anyways, this was another year of wicked, as confirmed by my cousin, because her crazy ass was still in love with it, and I loved it too but, wasn't as fond of it at that point.  I don't remember if this was an important car ride or not, but I guess I'll write it off as a weird one for me. 

ᖴIᖴTᕼ YEᗩᖇ (2014): 
Ok so the fifth year was....11/10 year old us and we just...we did wicked and other stuff?  It was the calmest year, but I was still very emotionally unbalanced because of reasons.  Life wasn't that great for me and Jewlz wasn't making it any easier for me, but I don't blame her, she didn't know.

ᔕI᙭Tᕼ YEᗩᖇ (2015): 
12/11, same as the year before.  We were growing older and more mature.  We were listening to all sorts of things, talking and goofing off.  It was still hard for me but it was getting better.

ᔕEᐯEᑎTᕼ YEᗩᖇ(2016):  13/12, we were now official Hamiltrash and I couldn't give a flying fuck about it.....Sorry Jewlz, I only grew to love it after we left haha.

EIGᕼTᕼ YEᗩᖇ (2017): 14/13. I went alone.  This was my first year without her.  Things got bad.   She got cancer.  The car ride wasn't fun anymore.  It was 7 hours of hell.