Smore Night. Aka Rocky VS Spike night

Okkkkk so this chap is just gonna be a hella quick one.  It's gonna be one long background and a big fight that occurred because of something.

Soo smite night is basically where we set up a lil campfire and cook hotdogs and marshmallows.  It's actually a really fun night.  The first couple of years we used lik sticks that grandpa nug whittled, and then I brought some smore sticks to use ONLY THAT YEAR, but somehow they sorta made me feel bad so I left them.  Or I may have left them be accident.  All I remember was that I was mad af when I didn't go home with them.  Anyways, for two-three years in a row I wore somethin hella uncomfortably hot near the campfire and everyone judged the fuck outta me.  It's fine tho, because I could care less. 

So one year, probably year five, the angst year or whatever, we had a huge fight.  Going through a divorce, having Scott be a huge asshole to all of us, and just the overall horrible year made me snap.  I felt like I was always treated like shit up there by nana because I was always the one she was nagging.  So, I snapped due to something and yelled "I hate it here, I never wanna come back!"  Tbh, it was fucking true.  It still is.  But this is really the only way I can see my dog and nug, and Jewlz of course.  So anyways, we had a huge ass fight, Jewlz and I and I just snapped...and yeah.  She was upset and nana questioned why I felt like that.  Idk, think woman.  You treat me like shit if Jewlz isn't around.  Ass.
Anyways.  We "sorted it out" and all went back to normal.  I'm still pissed tho. 

Now the thing in the title, "Rocky vs Spike" is our two campfire options.  Rocky is a typical rock fire, in which we gather rocks and make the campfire that y'all see in cartoons and shit.  Spike on the other hand is a metal bowl shaped "campfire" that has spikes all around the top part of the bowl thing.  It gets hella hot so I almost burn myself on it sometimes and yea...he sucks.  On different years, due to California droughts or whatever shitty excuses, we would fight to use rocky because he was the one we always used, so he was more fun and stuff.  Plus, Jewlz and I enjoyed getting the rocks and setting him up.  It was fun.  When we didn't win, we would use spike and were almost never happy when we had to.  Sorry spike, but you suck.

Thanks for reading guys, I'll be updating 5 times today because I forgot to update yesterday and I think the day before as well, sorry >n<.  Love you my flowers, peace out~