Candy's 3ft, no jumping, cute puppy dog, pizza and root beer float, pool evening

Hey guys, here's another chapter.  This one is about the evening we would go to nana's friend's pool.  She had an adorable doggie named...Cooper I think.  Sorry, my memory is fuzzy, and I'm attempting to write these without looking at the books because they are in the depths of my closet at the moment.  Anyways, hope you enjoy.

ᖴIᖇᔕT YEᗩᖇ:

Hey, so this was the first year.  Simple enough, I don't believe this tradition was a thing until about...second or third year.  We were babies so if she just didn't feel like dealing with us at a pool lol.

ᔕEᑕOᑎᗪ YEᗩᖇ:

Uh, this year we were a bit older, so maybe she let us go??  Let's see, lemme just get my short ass to the closet and try to reach the box....g o t   i t.  Ok, so the answer is...no.  It still isn't a tradition yet.  Understandable, we did a lot of other things that year.  Moving on~

TᕼIᖇᗪ YEᗩᖇ:

Yeah, this was the year we finally got to go.  We were short so jumping into the 3ft pool was exciting.  It was fun and we played with stuff and had food and yeah, 8 year old us was fucking P L E A S E D with this decision.  Next year!

ᖴOᑌᖇTᕼ YEᗩᖇ:

Ok this year was...oh yea, this year Candy's nephew or grandkids or somethin came.  He was sweet and out in a Coke-mento show.  Loved that shit.  He was so short back then to haha.  So cute.

ᖴIᖴTᕼ YEᗩᖇ:

Lol the dogs actual name is Kamper.  Well, my memory S U C K S.  Anyways, this was the year of angst but also the year she got the little guy.  Candy!/ dog is so sweet I love it so much ahhhhhhhhhh.  Love that thing.  So cute.  Much wow.  K I'll stop now.

ᔕI᙭Tᕼ YEᗩᖇ:

Kamper.  Love that doooooog.  He was so amazing.  Jewlz was ok ig but that dog stole the show every year, sorry girl, still love you 😘...but that doge tho

ᔕEᐯEᑎTᕼ YEᗩᖇ:

Okie...last year with our beloved Jewlz and that year they got me to smile for a pic I think lol.  Jewlz was being annoying and weird so I laughed.  Tbh she never fails to make me laugh.  Love u Jewlz ;3.

EIGᕼTᕼ YEᗩᖇ:

Year alone.  Not much to report, as being alone with nana is boring as hell.  Idk if we even went this year.  Yeah, probs not....

Yeah I was right.  We didn't.  Meh, not like it matters.

Hey guys thanks for reading, sorry if I seem off, I'm just...it's not something that's really important tbh.  Thanks for reading tho!  Love you guys, stay hap and safe my flowers.  Peace~