When You're on Your Period

Ticci Toby

When you're on your period your really happy and hyper for some reason.

Toby came over to your house one day to find you running up and down the hallway laughing. He stood at the door and watched you for a little while before stepping out in front of you causing you to run straight into him and both of you to fall onto the floor.

"Hi" You said before kissing his cheek and running away again. He got up and chased after you and eventually caught up with you and ended up pinning you to the wall because you wouldn't listen to him.

"Whats up with you today?" Toby asked concerned.

"I just get really hyper on my period" You laughed before managing to get out of his grip. "TAG!" You screamed before running away with Toby close behind you.

Jeff the Killer

You get really angry when your on your period and I mean really angry so you try and avoid people but one night Jeff decided to come visit you.

He came through the window to find several things had been smashed and thrown on the floor.

"Y/N? Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?" Jeff screamed running over to your sleeping form on the bed. Your eyes snapped open and you went to punch Jeff in the face but he was stronger than you and grabbed your hand stopping you. You continued to try and punch him but he grabbed you and pinned you down so you couldn't move. "Okay what the hell?" Jeff asked as you continued to try and hit him. You ignored him and tried to get  out of his grip but failed and finally gave in.

"I just... I just get really angry at this time of month..." You blushed. Jeff helped you up and cuddled up to you to watch a movie and tried his best not to anger you.

BEN Drowned

 When you were on your period you were a competitive little shit and BEN didn't like that one bit.

You and him were playing video games as usual when he bet you and you went crazy at him.

"WHAT THE HELL? HOW COULD I LOSE TO YOU?" You screamed at him before storming out the room. When you went out BEN decided to try and find out what was wrong but instead of asking you he read your diary and found out you were on your period. After you had calmed down you went back into your room to apologize and found the room empty. You sighed and sat down on your bed and heard someone clear their throat. You looked up to see BEN standing with a tub of ice cream and F/M.

"No more games for a while?" He asked and you nodded.

Eyeless Jack

When you were on your period you were extremely sensitive and E.J found this out when he made fun of your outfit.

"Can't you find anything better to wear?" He asked looking a you up and down. Suddenly you burst into tears and fell to the floor. "Baby are you okay whats wrong?!" E.J asked trying to comfort you. You couldn't answer him through your tears so he picked you up and cuddled with him until you stopped crying when you explained to him that you were on your period. He said sorry and agreed to take you shopping.

Laughing Jack

When your on your period all you want to do is eat L.J wasn't particularly bothered by this but he thought it was kind of strange.

"Y/N? Want some candy?" He asked.

"FOOD!" You screamed grabbing it from him.

"Are you feeling okay?" He laughed.

"Hungry" was all you said to him... 

Masky

When you're on your period you get really bad cramps and find it really hard to concentrate. Masky found this out when he saw you sitting curled up in a circle in a bed.

"Y/N are you feeling okay?"

"N-no" You whimpered. "I get really bad cramps when i'm on my period" You admited.

"How about we just sit and watch a movie then?" You nodded then cuddled up to Masky while watching F/MHoodie

When you're on your period you get really shy for some reason so Hoodie thought there was something wrong with you.

"Y/N are you feeling okay?" He asked you.

"Y-Y-Yes i-i'm f-f-fine i i j-just get r-really s-shy on m-my p-period" You managed to stutter out.

"Okay if your sure thats all" He said hugging you. You blushed and snuggled into his chest.

Bloody Painter 

You and Helen were painting and you were wearing old white trousers and a t-shirt. Helen turned round to see a big red patch on the back of your trousers and began to blush. 

"Y-Y/N... I think you should really go to the toilet" You turned around confused to see what he was on about. You began to blush like crazy and ran into the bathroom. When you came out the bathroom Helen was sitting on the couch with lots of f/c cupcakes and your f/m.