After

"Mae, I'm going out to hunt." Minho said.

"Ok!"

I started to wash the clothes. It's been two months after arriving here. A lot had happened between then. Thomas had gotten married to Brenda. Frypan opened up a restaurant. Harriet started a school with Sonya. Beth became the head nurse.

As for us, Minho and I got engaged. So your probably in shock now. It seems young, but we never learned those rules.

I finished washing the clothes. I hung them out to dry. We had a nice little cottage. It was all perfect. We all were happy.

I sat down in the meadow. It was peaceful and reminded me of the old one. Minho came back. He had a deer on his back. "Great! That would last us two days!" I smiled.

He brought it to the house. I started to cook it. He sat at the table talking to me. "You won't believe what Thomas did today!"

"What did he do?"

"He pulled a prank on Jeff."

I started to laugh. "Poor Jeff. How?"

"He hid in a tree and dropped a life sized doll on him. The doll was covered in deer blood."

We burst out laughing. Soon, the deer was done. "Bon appetite."

We sat at the table and ate. After we finished, we went outside. I loved to climb the trees. I ran to the biggest tree and started to climb. He followed me.

Finally, we made it to the top. I had scrapes on my arms and legs. Oh well. He inched closer to me. "Isn't it beautiful?" I said.

"Nothing is as beautiful as you." he replied.

I smiled and hugged him. He stole a kiss. "I can't wait till our wedding. Then I can steal you forever."

"As long as I get to steal you too."

"As you wish."

The sun was starting to set. "As pleasant as this is, we have to go."

"Alright."

We started to climb down. "I bet I can beat you down!" I said.

"Nope!"

Then we raced down. Of course he beat me. "I call for a rematch."

"Not now princess. We need to get in before it's dark."

I changed in the bathroom. I was exhausted after today. At least we don't have to worry about getting killed.

I had the same dream as always. I dreamed about our wedding. It was in the meadow near the trees. I had a lace dress on. Everyone was there. It was perfect.

I dreamed on.

In the morning, I was the first one up. I made breakfast. Minho was up. We sat and ate together. We were both nervous. Did I forget to mention that next week was our wedding?

So we were both in a panic. Everything was almost done. We just had to get the invitations ready and find my dress.

I walked to Fiona's house. She was making my dress. "Hey Mae! Guess what? Your dress is done!"

"Yay!"

"Here, try it on."

I went into her room to change. I looked in the mirror. It was gorgeous. It had lace on top and silk underneath. It had a sweetheart shape. I loved it! "I love it!"

"I'm glad!"

"Ok, keep it here. Minho is not allowed to see it until the wedding. It's a surprise."

"Got it."

I started to walk home. I met Minho in front of the house. "Where's the dress?"

"It's a surprise." I smiled.

He looked at me. "Alright then."

He kissed me. "Let's go to the meadow." I said.

"Sure."

Now all we have to do is wait...